The Moment He Waited For

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Trickywi - Destiny Bond

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:24 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

You turned into a foe without a warning

You were like a breath of a fresh new morning

But you turned into a nightmare without trying

Never thought you'd hurt me

Never thought you'd use me

---

All was silent in Ninjago City, the skies dark as night had fallen. A nightguard in the Ninjago History Museum played with the life-like statues, unaware of the ghostly presence.

A woosh was heard, and he became aware, turning on his flashlight and threatening the intruder saying he knew spinjitzu.

His flashlight flickered, before turning off. He then turned it back on.

The Lloyd statue turned to him, part of its arm falling off. "I am the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master.'' It then began repeating the sentence over and over again.

There was a scream as the nightguard turned to face the intruder.

---

The Ninja flew over the sea on their Elemental Dragons searching for a mutant Fangfish.

Kai laughed as he flew past Lloyd.

The Green Ninja laughed. ''Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? Heh. I'm leading this charge.'' He then charged at Kai on his dragon.  

''Aah!'' he screamed as Lloyd's dragon used its wing to splash his with water. 

Jay laughed. ''That's one way to cool off a hothead.''

 ''Hey, no one messes up my hair!'' Kai told the others. He then used his dragon to splash Zane. 

Zane spat and coughed up water.

Cole laughed. ''You okay there, Zane?'' He asked.

''Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out.'' Zane answered.

''Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!'' Jay warned as the giant Fangfish chased them.

''Oh, no!'' Zane screamed as the Fangfish leapt out of the water to bite at his dragon's tail, and missed. 

 ''There he blows!'' Cole exclaimed, looking back at it.

''Based on its weight and size, this is the mutant Fangfish terrorizing the coastal village and depleting their food source,'' Pixal informed Zane.

''Pixal says this is the one.'' The Ice Ninja informed the others.

''And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium,'' Lloyd replied.

''Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?'' Jay asked the Porcupine-haired ninja.

''Heck no. He was twice the size.'' The Fire Ninja answered. The Fangfish lunged at him. ''Woah!''

''He's almost as hungry as you, Cole,'' Jay told the Earth Ninja.

''And twice as ugly as you, Jay.'' The Earth Ninja retorted, making the others but Jay and Lloyd laugh.

''It's time for the catch of the day. Inline formation!'' Lloyd ordered the others.

''It's right behind us,'' Cole replied.