thirteen

Once Eri loosened up after getting flustered by Kakashi's suggestive comments in front of his highly impressionable students, she finally approached the training.

The genin were focused on concentrating their chakra in a similar way that their teacher did to use his focused lightning release in his jutsu, chidori. Eri's own kekkei genkai used a similar technique of concentrating the water element in the wind or air to solidify it more like a dense cloud, then holding it up with the heat element; her affinity for all of these elements - yet primarily wind - came from her bloodline, which is why only half of her clan - when they existed - were able to develop the kekkei genkai. Nonetheless, the technique was the same.

As Kakashi was watching his students, the woman approached him. "I think I can help them." She suggested.

"You do?" He hummed in response.

She nodded and grinned. "My kekkei genkai relies on chakra concentration."

"Go for it."

So, she approached the three who were all struggling at various degrees. It was clear that Sasuke was the most advanced of the genin, but he was focused on something in particular that he was also having a hard time accomplishing.

"Yo!" Kakashi spoke up and followed Eri. "Eri makes really good use of this technique. Listen to her."

She explained that she pulled at the water chakra in the air to create density and formed a hand seal, then asked the students to put a hand over hers. They obeyed, and she began to activate her ninjutsu. They could feel the air around her hands become more dense and wet in the concentration of the water element; they could feel the individual molecules moving the way in which she wanted them to.

A much larger hand was placed on top of hers and the kids', shocking her to the point where they could all feel the atmosphere around the seal shake, and then stabilize again. She glanced up to see Kakashi standing very close to her, leaning over her shoulder to join his students in experiencing her kekkei genkai. Even through his mask, she could feel his gentle breath on her skin. When he noticed her dark irises focused on him, he smiled encouragingly.

There was something about his Kakashi's odd character that made her react strangely. In one moment, she would be so forward and flirtatious - feeling that he had the right personality to tease -and in the next, she felt shy and anxious. It was weird, but she kind of liked it.

Suddenly, she forced herself to suppress a squeal when a large hand cupped her lower back, just to the side, gently holding onto her hip. It was just out of his students' sight, but very intentional. Perhaps it was payback for her actions the previous day.

But it brought her demonstration to and end, preventing her from being able to focus. She dropped her hands and released her seal. "Well, that's a very direct experience of chakra concentration." She sighed and stepped back, forcing a blissful smile to calm her nerves.

Just one particularly friendly touch from Kakashi made bumps line her skin. She had never experienced such a sensation, and no one had made her act so strangely.

The silver-haired man knew exactly what he had done and he wore a smirk underneath his navy mask. If she was going to be teasingly seductive behind closed doors to get a rise out of him, then he could play a similar game; at least if he followed the guidelines set before him in the books he read.

The training ended for the day and the adults left for Kakashi's apartment after all the genin had gone home. They were quiet until the door shut behind them and they were in the comfortable solitude of his home.

As soon as the man stripped off his training gear and was dressed in his form-fitting undershirt, Eri placed sturdy fingers on the defined space between his chest muscles. With force, she quickly pushed him against the wall. Her legs were bent with his, keeping him from escaping while she placed a taunting finger under his chin with her free hand.

Her frown was stern, but there was a fire in her dark eyes as they bore through his own widened black orbs. His breath was caught in his throat as he impatiently waited for what she was going to do.