seventy-one

Eri didn't notice she was drifting off until Kakashi gently said, "If you're going to fall asleep we should probably go back."

"Yeah..." She mumbled. "Don't really wanna get up, though." If he were after anything from her or intending to hurt her, she was putting herself in a really bad position, and she knew that. But she couldn't seem to help it. If he ended up being the one to take advantage of her and hurt her, she didn't really care.

She felt him slowly let go of her, then his warmth disappeared. She curled up more and made a disgruntled noise.

"Sure, I'll carry you." He offered, yet his voice dripped with sarcasm. Nonetheless, he slid his hands under her upper back and knees, easily lifting her off the ground and back into his very sturdy arms.

She grinned blissfully and sleepily, carelessly nuzzling her head in his torso. "Thank you." She sung, absorbing the joy of being absolutely spoiled.

"Anything for you, Miss Eri." He wasn't irritated, but he also was alluding to the fact that he knew he was going overboard with how he was treating her.

"Why are you so kind and generous towards me?" She asked, her mind still circling around the nature of what their relationship was before she lost her memory of it.

Rather than giving her the sappy explanation she wouldn't understand, he resorted to his underlying questionable and slightly disturbing personality: "I'm just trying to earn a kiss goodnight." She chuckled and he added, "or maybe something a little extra."

"Pervert."

—————

Eri was groggily woken up by the sensation of added pressure on her mattress. It alarmed her, but the scent of shampoo and damp, evening grass calmed her just as much.

Then she felt warmth engulf her. An arm snaked beneath her while a hand traced her side to her thigh, squeezing the muscly flesh and bringing her leg around the body that hovered over her. She threw her head back and stifled a moan when she felt kisses trail her neck, and drift down her chest, pulling at her sweater.

She should push the man away and fight him off, but she didn't really want to. In fact, she wanted it to go on.

He crawled back up to her, taking a moment to rest his forehead on hers, and look at her with a hungry, yet genuine eye. After taking a few breaths, he whispered, "Do you remember, yet?" And he took her lips with his, kissing her with a passion that completely overwhelmed her.

He slid a knee between her legs, taunting and tempting her to lose control - not that she felt that she had any. All of it felt so right

He dominated her mouth, kissing her until she was gasping for air, taking that time to move his hand lower and lower until his touch made her whimper.

"You can say 'no.'" He said quietly before kissing her again. He paused, clearly teasing her, and chuckled, "but I don't think you want to."

She didn't answer, but the noise she made when he started to move his muscular body against her already trembling figure gave him enough of an answer.

And when he kissed her again, she completely melted, willing to do whatever he led her to do.

Eri's eyes flung open at the sound of an alarm. Morning sunlight shined through the window as the sun was rising over the village. Recalling the reality and that she had to meet Anko for a mission in a very short amount of time, she launched herself upright.

The side of the bed that she wasn't on did not have any signs that it had been slept on, and the sheets weren't especially disheveled. Everything was fairly clean and in order, and she was still in her pajamas.

She fell backwards into her pillow, bouncing a little bit with the mattress and sighed, "Ah, shit."