ninety-two

Kakashi easily lifted Eri from the ground, sweeping her off her feet by grabbing her thighs and pulling them around his waist. The blanket around her shoulders fell to the floor, but his passionate touch was more than enough to keep her warm.

She felt like she needed him, and that sense was only even more evident when he kissed her. 

After a few clumsy steps, they were at the edge of the bed. Kakashi dropped her on the mattress and quickly closed the gap between them. With every new kiss, he drew in a deep breath, taking in the one he loved each time even if she had no idea how much or how deeply he loved her.

He collected her wrists above her head and traced her jaw with his lips, then trailed down her neck and to her chest - as far as he could stretch. She gasped as he found the sensitive spot just above her collarbone. She bit her lower lip and arched her back as she felt his satisfied smirk against her skin. 

She tried to break free from his grasp, but her wrists were completely bound by his strength. She was completely under his control as his large, strong hands caressed her body. 

Red with sensual anticipation, she whined, "Kakashi..."

He looked up at her from where he was kissing the crevice in the middle of her chest.

"Let me go."

He sighed, respecting her by releasing her wrists, but was certainly disappointed. "Are you still confused?"

Once her hands were free, she placed her palms on his chest. In a quick movement, she used her knees and arms to push the man over.

She crawled on top of him, straddling his waist and attempting to use one small hand to reach over his head and pull his arms away from his side. "No." She said with a smirk, hovering closely above his lips. His face was red and his eyes were wide with shock, although it was a pleasant shock. "I just wanted a chance to serve you."

Considering her hands were much too small and arms were much too short, she couldn't hold his wrists together, so she grabbed the bed's thin throw and tied it around his arms.  He didn't fight it, but he did not like the thought of not being able to touch her as she had her way with him - to which he was also completely okay with.

Satisfied, she traced the muscles of his arms all the way down to his chest, where she leaned down and kissed him. He drew in a deep breath at the touch of her lips, but she parted from him with a tug on his lower lip. 

He clearly wanted more of her, but she proceeded to trail kisses down his neck. When she got to his collarbone, she peeled his shirt up and over his head, leaving it around his wrists with the bindings.

Hunger filled his dark eyes as she returned to his clavicle and continued to kiss his chest, down to his abdomen, tenderly tracing each of curve and crevices of his body with her fingers.

He tried to pull his wrists apart, but didn't really want to as he trembled beneath the girl's touch. "... Eri..." He moaned.

She breathed out a chuckle against his ribs and his skin erupted in chills, and he shifted his hips beneath her thighs. 

Craving the sensation of her skin under his fingers, he whined, "Untie me..." He was just a free hand away from ripping off her robe.

"Or you could sit back and enjoy it." She nibbled on the thin skin of his neck and he let out a sharp gasp.

Satisfied, she dug deeper into his skin, surely leaving a mark and feeling him writhe in pleasure beneath her.

But it grew to be too much for him, so he easily ripped the fabric around his wrists and freed his arms. 

He grabbed her hips with a firm grip and threw her underneath him. He quickly captured her lips and took control once more. He then rested his forehead on hers and said, "Thank you for that." His grin was mischievous, but genuinely warm, "but I've got it from here."