Chapter 50: I need you

Her POV

Rox was about to speak when someone called him.

"So what are we going to talk about Rox?" A manly voice said. Nakatalikod ako sa may entrance kaya si Rox lang ang nakakakita ng dumadaan o pumapasok sa entrance. Agad naming nilingon ang nagsalita. I froze in my seat after I saw who it is. I can't move. I want to disappear here but I can't move my feet.

"Haven" Rox mentioned. The man in front of me ignored Rox and was staring directly at me.

"I'm going." sambit ko kay Rox at tumato sa aking inuupuan

"W-wait Elle." pigil ni Rox. Someone grab my arms. I thought it was Rox but it was not him.

"Can we talk?" seryosong sambit niya. I step back to get my arms off of him

"There's nothing for us to talk to." I said trying to calm myself. I didn't expect him to see me right now.

"Please." I was shocked to hear that he was saying "please", But hearing that after three long years hts different.

"Stay away from me." I angrily said. The people inside the coffee shop looked at our direction. So I immediately went outside and was about to ride in my car.

"Let's talk" he said

"We have nothing to talk about!" I shout

"It's about what happen years ago" He calmly said. How can he be so calm at this moment? He's such a jerk.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." I said and open the door of my car but he lift me like a bag of rice and brought inside his car

"What the hell are you doing?" I frustratedly said. He went to the driver seat and locked the doors to prevent me from leaving.

"We're going to talk" He seriously said

"I don't want to talk to you and we have nothing to talk about." I angrily said

"There is" he said. All I can see outside is trees. Where the hell he's taking me? I grab my phone and about to call Trexx when he grab it and throw it outside.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked. I don't know what to do anymore. He didn't answer me. Even if I asked him many times, he just ignore it. I was tired of asking him so I just fell asleep. I woke up in a room. I went outside to find that I was in a beach.

What is he thinking?

I went near the sea and feel the fresh air.

"Your awake" sambit ng boses

"What do you need from me?" I glared at him

"You" he said. Did I just heard it wrong?

"What?" I asked annoyed

"I need you "He said and I sarcastically laugh.

"You need me? Are you kidding me?" I looked at him in disbelief. But as I looked at him he was serious.

"This is nonsense. I'm leaving." I said

"I'm sorry." I froze. H-he was apologizing?

"Is this some kind of mission again that you need to accomplish?" I asked. Please stop pestering me. I'm so tired of this.

"No." he said. All I can see was sincerity in his eyes. But why do I feel so hurt sa tuwing makikita ko siya. Naaalala ko yung nangyari years ago at para akong sinasaksak ng paulit-ulit.

"Stop this nonsense" I said angrily. I felt that it was hard to breath again. Not now. I calm myself and I walked again.

"I love you." he said and for the second time I froze. I looked at him shocked

"Stop spouting nonsense!" I said trying to stop myself.

"I'm serious." he said. His eyes was serious but there's something inside it. Stop Haven. I'm tired. Please, stop.

"After what happened three years ago, ngayon sasabihin mo sakin yan?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"It was a mistake" he said. Huminga ako ng malalim bago nagsalita.

"Yes it was a big mistake, Haven. You played and ruined my life. All this time it was scripted. I don't even know what's the truth. " I said. I prevented myself from crying but my tears won't stop falling. May impact parin pala siya sakin. Akala ko kapag nagkota kami, maipapakita ko sa kanya na hindi na ako apektado.

"I trusted you and loved you but you hurted me." I said I saw that he was shocked. Yes, Haven. Gusto kong sabihin sayo ang salitang mahal kita nung panahong iyon but it was too late.

"Yes I love you that time. I was happy that I made many friends. You know that I don't have many friends. But you all lied and betrayed me especially you, who I thought I can trust with all my heart. I'm done with this, Haven." I said and wipe my tears. I felt dizzy and it was hard to breath. I turned away and walked.

"Please do me a favor" I stop walking

"Get out of my life, Haven."