Chapter 64: Last Goodbye

Clovee and Clover's POV (Day Sleepover )

The way she talked seriously keep bothering me and I didn't even know that it will end that way.

Trexx's POV (After she get out of the hospital)

The way she acted cheerfully keep bothering me and I didn't even figure out what's on her mind.

Cloud's POV (Outing day)

The way she looked at them in that eyes keep bothering me. Why do it have to end like that?

Starrvy's POV

The way she smiled sadly keep bothering me. I want to ask her but her eyes are keeping me from asking.

Rox's POV (Outing Day)

The way that she was being quiet keep bothering me. Even her way of talking is kind of different.

Haven's POV (Night after we talked)

The way she said those words keep bothering me and I didn't even know that it will break everything. Her eyes, her smile and her tears.

Zaveri's POV

It all comes to an end, right?

REALITY

Trexx's POV

Nang makabalik kami sa bonfire ay hinanap ko agad si Elle.

"Nasan si Elle?" Tanong ko kay Clovee.

"Inaantok na daw siya." Sambit nito. Inilibot ko ang paningin. Napatigil ako saglit.

"May problema ba?" Tanong ni Clovee. Tumingin ako sa kanya at umiling. I feel uneasy. Nagpatuloy kami sa bonding hanggang naisipan kong puntahan si Elle. Kumatok ako sa pintuan niya ngunit walang sumasagot. Sinilip ko ang kwarto niya at nakitang nakahiga ito. Hindi ko na siya nilapitan. Mukhang pagod nga siya.

Bumaba ako ng hagdan at nakita si Zaveri.

"Is she okay?" Tanong nito. Tumango ako at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

"I mean her health." Napatigil ako ng sabihin niya iyon. Nilingon ko siya at seryoso ito.

"What do you mean?" Balik kong tanong.

"I can see that she lost so much weight since we saw her and she's pale as white." Seryosong sambit nito. Hindi ako agad nakapagsalita.

"I know they are wondering too but she's too secretive. We don't really know what happened to her for the last three years." Dagdag pa niya.

Dinampot ko ang dalawang can ng beer sa table at inabot ang isa kay Zaveri na agad nitong tinanggap.

"She's sick but the doctor said that she needs to avoid stress." Sambit ko at ininom ang alak.

"It's not that serious right?" Tanong niya. Tumango ako kahit alam kong may takot pa rin akong nararamdaman. Nang matapos ang usapan namin ni Zaveri ay lumabas na ulit kami para sumama sa iba.

Haven's POV

After I brought her to her room ay dumeretso ako sa kitchen at kumuha ng beer. I am happy that we are now okay. I suddenly felt weird ng maalala ko ang mga ngiti ni Elle.

"Gising ka pa?" Tanong ni Zaveri.

"I'm still not asleep." Sambit ko. Umupo siya ng makakuha rin ng can of beer.

"You look happy." Seryosong sambit niya. Tumango ako.

"Make her happy, Haven." Seryosong sambit niya.

"Of course, I love her." Nakangiting sambit ko. Nanatiling seryoso ang mukha niya.

"Why do you look so serious?" Biro ko.

"Just make her happy and spend every moment with her." Kahit na pakiramdam ko'y may tinatago siya ay nakaramdam pa rin ako ng takot ng mga sandaling iyon. I feel like I am going to lose someone very important to me.

Matapos mainom ni Zaveri ng beer ay umalis na ito. Nang matapos naman ako ay binisita ko ang kwarto ni Elle. She's sleeping.

"I love you very much. I feel weird right now but I don't want to think that I am going to lose you again." I kissed her forehead and went to my room.

Elle's Short POV

Narinig ko ang pagsara ng pinto. Iminulat ko anv mga mata at hindi ko na napigilang bumagsak ang luha sa aoing mga mata.

"Why does it hurt so bad?" Bulong ko habang humihikbi.

I'm so sorry, everyone.

Trexx's POV

After we drunk so hard last night, hindi ko maalala yung ibang nangyari. I have this weird dream last night but I can't remember it. I look at my side and saw my son, Rionder sleeping peacefully. I stood up and took a shower. I keep on trying to remember what happen and what I dream last night is, because I have this feeling that something is not right.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water. There was no one here. I guess they are still sleeping. I got myself a glass but it slip in my hand. It broke into pieces and that was the time my heart keep on beating so fast. I stare at the broken glass and froze.

I remember now. It was not a dream. I immediately went to her room and found her sleeping peacefully in her bed.

But-

She look like she's not breathing. I'm shaking. Lumapit ako sa kanya and tried to wake her up but there was no response.

No, not my sister, please. My tears keep on falling as I was lifting her.

"Kuya, Thank you for everything. Salamat dahil hindi mo ako iniwan nung mga panahon na sobra akong nasasaktan. Thankful ako na nakilala kita. Thank you for not getting tired of me even if pinagtutulakan kita noon. Thank you for being a caring and good brother. Sana makahanap kang muli ng babaeng magmamahal sayo. I will wait and watch you. So kapag nawala ako 'wag kang malulungkot dahil andito lang ako sa tabi mo. Babantayan ko kayo ni Rionder. I'm sorry if I'm leaving you behind. I'm sorry for lying to you. The doctor told me that I can't stay longer. Humingi ako ng favor sa doctor na sabihin yung mga salitang narinig mo sa kanya noon.. I'm sorry, my body can't hold for more longer. I don't want you to be worried so I lied. I don't want to leave but I can't do anything. I tried everything para mag-stay pa ng matagal but my body and heart can't. Say my sorry to our parents too. I love you, KUYA" She kissed my cheeks, smiled at me with a tears falling in her eyes.

"Elle wake up, please" I keep on saying while tapping her

"Elle, please, Elle" I said while tears keep on falling..

"Alam ko na napatawad mo na si Haven. Alam ko rin na andun ka noong dinala niya ako sa beach. Hindi ko pinansin kung anong nasa isip mo. I know that you want me to be happy. Thank you for forgiving Haven. I really love him. Take care of him Kuya."

That was the last words I heard before I finally fall asleep.