Chapter 55: Can't lose her

Trexx's POV

"T-trexx!"

I immediately went to her room and found her near the bed unconscious. The fear inside me rose. I went to her and lift her bridal style. I went out of the room and get her inside of the car.

"Elle be safe, please." I whisper

I drove to our private hospital. The doctors and nurses assist her. I can't concentrate. I was very worried. What the hell happen?

Please Lord help my sister.

Hindi ako mapakali. Tatlong oras na ang nakakalipas pero hindi parin lumalabas ang doctor. My heart kept pounding. All I can hear is my heartbeat and the sound of my shoes tapping the ground.

After 20 minutes the doctor went out of the emergency room.

"What happen? Is she okay?" I asked

"Calm down. Let's talk in my office." I nod

"I want you to stay strong and listen carefully." he said. Ayaw kong marinig ang mga salitanng nasa isip ko ngayon.

"How do I put this. She needs to rest and be monitored. It was a very rare case. I have to check more about this." he said. Para akong nadaganan ng sobrang bigat na bato. Para akong nabingi sa sinabi niya.

I hold him in the collar. I looked at him very angrily.

"It's not true, right? My sister is very healthy." I said

"I'm sorry but I'm doing the best I can. I will update you if I have her tests." he said

I got out of the room and went out of the hospital. I was very mad. I found myself sitting in the garden. Tumayo ako at paulit-ulit na sinuntok ang pader. I was her brother and I can't do anything. My hand was bleeding but I didn't mind it. I got back to the hospital and went to Elle's room.

She's awake.

"How was your sleep?" I said and sit next to her bed

"What happened to your hand?" she said worriedly. She's pale.

"I punched the wall." I said honestly. There's no reason for me to lie to her.

"Why?" she asked. Hindi agad ako nakasagot.

"Is it because of my health?" She asked and I nod

"What did he say?" she asked. Hindi ko alam kung pano sisimulan. Ayaw kong malaman niya pero karapatan niya iyon.

"Sinabi niya na hindi niya alam kung maku-cure ba o rare ung case at kailangan pang makahanap ng information about this right?" She asked. I saw the pain and sadness in her eyes. She was smiling but I knew that she's just trying to be strong at para hindi ako mag-alala.

"I'm sorry" I said

"No kuya, I'm sorry. Don't worry kuya magagaling ang doctor na kinuha natin." she said and smile at me but seeing her eyes scared me. I hugged her. Why do I feel like she's just saying that to comfort me?

"We will do anything para gumaling ka." I said

"Thank you" she said in almost a whisper.

"Oh nga pala? Rionder was asking kung tuloy ba yung outing natin next next week" I changed the topic. I'm worried about her. The doctor said the she needs to stay here.

She smiled.

"Oo naman" she said. Nagkwentuhan lang kami habang kumakain. But at the back of my mind I knew na walang kasiguraduhan ang lahat but I will do anything for her.

I looked at her. Her smile is very beautiful and angelic. After three years she became successful and I'm very proud of her. I'm very happy that she became my sister. Nung namatay yung mommy ni Rionder siya yung tumayong mommy kay Rionder. She was very caring and kind sister and a loving mother to Rionder.

And I don't know what I might do if I lose her.