Chapter 54: That Jerk

Her POV

Natigilan siya at gulat akong tiningnan.

"Elle?" he mouthed. Gulat na gulat siya at kita kong 'di niya alam ang gagawin niya.

"I-is that really you?" he asked

"It's me." I said smiling

"Can I talk to you privately?" he asked full of hope

"Of course. Let's meet after the ball. Don't tell them" I said

"I won't" he said smiling. I gave him my number and bid goodbye. I went back to our table.

"That was Starvvy, right?" Trexx asked seriously

"Yes" I smiled

"What happen?" he asked

"I don't know but were going to talk later after the ball" I explained

"You forgive him?" he asked shock

"Not really" I said. . Nagpaalam ako kay Trexx na pumunta ng cr. After doing what I have to do I went out of the toilet but to my surprise someone pulled me. I can't see him because we're at the dark part.

"Where the hell are you going?" he asked

What the hell is his problem? Wait he's voice is familiar. Haven?

"A-ano b-bang p-pakiaalam mo. Eh h-hindi naman k-kita kilala." I said habang umaalis sa pagkakahawak niya.

Why am I stuttering?

"Well I care because you're mine, Aze" he said sambit niya at naglakad papalapit sakin kaya humakbang ako paatras hanggang sa maramdaman ko na lang ang malamig na semento sa likod ko.

He recognize me?

Dead end.

"Hindi mo ako pagmamay-ari Mr. Stranger kaya pwede ba pakawalan mo na ako" I said kahit alam ko na kilala niya talaga ako. Pinipilit ko siyang itulak pero nagulat ako sa ginawa niya.

H-he he k-kissed m-me!!!

Tumagal iyon ng ilang segundo bago siya humiwalay. I was speechless. My heart was beating so fast.

"Stop running and hiding from me, I can see that it's you even if you're wearing a mask." he said bago ako iwan ng nakatulala. Ilang minuto akong nakatayo doon bago natauhan.

DID HE JUST KISSED ME? THAT JERK? WHO GAVE HIM THE PERMISSION TO KISS ME?

I calm myself and went to our table. That jerk. Ni hindi ko pa siya napapatawad.

"Let's go home." I said to Trexx and he nod. Buti na lang hindi niya nakikita mukha ko ngayon dahil natatakpan ng maskara ang mukha ko. We went home and change our clothes. After I change my clothes I receive a text.

You went home?

It was Starvvy

Yes. Let's meet at the park near the ****** village.

I set aside what happen between me and Haven kanina. Starrvy texted okay. I grab my jacket and went to Trexx's room.

"I'm going to the park. I'm going to meet Starvvy there" I said

"Do you want me to take you there?" he asked. I chuckled when I saw him. He was very sleepy.

"No need. I can handle myself" I said

"Ok. Take care" he said

I got out of the room and went to the park. I saw him sitting on one of the swing. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hi" he said

"Hi" I answered

"Ummm. Elle" panimula niya

"I know you are wondering why I decided to talk to you." I said and looked at him

"I was so happy that you talked to me" he smiled

"I was mad. But at the same time sad because the friendship and memories we shared together was full of sadness, pain and happiness" I said

"I'm sorry. I knew I've done something terrible" he said

"I forgive you" I said.

"You forgive me?" he asked shocked. I nod. I know you're thinking that I was being unfair but when you walk onto my shoes, you will know.

"Not because you told me that story kanina." Sambit ko

My heart was telling me to trust Starvvy. I don't know why but I will follow what my heart says right now. I remembered the moment when I first met him. He was always have this aura na madaling iapproach. Isa pa, nung mga panahong okay pa ang lahat ay lagi ko siyang kasama at kausap noon. Hindi man ganun kadalas katulad nung kasama ko sila Yhans at Haven pero andun siya lagi.

"Kamusta?" he asked

"Fine" I said

"I saw you with a man when I saw you at the ball" he said

"He's Trexx." I said. I saw the recognition in his face

"Siya yung lalaking kasama mo noon sa foundation day natin diba?" he asked shocked

"Yeah. He's with me for the past three years." I said smiling, remembering the things happened when I'm with him.

"What's your relationship with him?" he asked when he saw my smiling expression. I laughed

"Secret" I said teasing him. Nagkibit balikat lang siy sa sagot ko.

We just talked and laughed for hours. I was so happy na may mapagsabihan ako ng mga ginawa ko for three years. Parang ganuto lang din kami dati.

"Can I ask you a question?" nagaalangang tanong niya.

"Sure" I said smiling

"Did you talk to Haven?" he asked at umiling ako.

"Yes" I said.

"I didn't forgive him. Clovee, Clover and Rox as well." I said honestly

"So I was the first one na pinatawad mo?" he asked and I nod. He hugged me and said thank you. Nagpaalam na siya sakin dahil hinahanap na siya nila Haven. I bid my goodbye and went home. I saw Trexx in the sofa. I sit next to him.

"I thought you're asleep?" I asked

"I can't just sleep when you're outside" he said.

"I'm so happy" I said at niyakap si Trexx. Maramdaman kong niyakap niya ako pabalik.

"You forgave him" he said surely at ginulo ang buhok ko. Bumitaw ako sa pagkakayakap at hinarap siya.

"Yes" I said happily

"I'm happy for you. And if he hurt you again I will definitely bury him alive." He said seriously. I laughed. This day is so memorable. I forgive someone. And I'm so happy.

I went to my room and change my clothes. I was about to went to my bed when I felt really dizzy and my head hurts. I fall to the ground as I was holding my head. I tried to stand up and get my phone. I called Trexx.

"Why are you call-"

"T-trexx!" I said before I lost my conciousness.