Epilogue

Clovee’s POV

It’s been a year since she died and many things changed especially Haven. That was the first time I saw him cried really hard. She really loves Elle.

Doon din namin nalaman na magkapatid si Elle at Trexx. Gusto man naming maging masaya na pwede sana sila ni Haven but we can’t.

**FLASHBACK**

Haven punch the wall. They tried to stop him but he was so strong. So I called him and make him stopped.

We are all crying. Yes. Who said that boys can’t cry?

“Haven” I called him.

“She said she love me. We were so happy last night. I even kissed her” He said

I cried when I heard that.

“She said sorry. I was confused why she said that but I now know why” she said

I was just crying silently while he’s telling me that.
“She didn’t even wait for me to propose to her” he said and smiled with tears falling in his eyes.

He was very sad and in pain but I can’t do anything because I’m not Elle.

After some minutes we called the hospital to prepare for her funeral and Trexx called their parents.

Night came and she was now sleeping in a place we didn’t expect her to be, she’s wearing a beautiful white dress. She’s very beautiful.

Mr. and Ms. DT came that night too and cried. It was the first time I saw them cry too. They treasure and love Elle very much.

Elle what am I going to do to Haven?

Why did you leave early?

You said be happy but how can we be happy when you are not here?

**END OF FLASHBACK**

It was hard for us. But I know that it was harder for Trexx, Elle’s family and Haven. We didn’t expect that we will lose her again but this time it’s permanent. We can’t even touch or see her.

I’ve been depressed for six months after Elle died. I always cried every night. Kapag dumadating iyong gabi ay naaalala ko iyong huling panahon na nagusap kami. She was saying goodbye.

Clover always check me if I was okay. I always tell him I’m fine but I knew that he knows that I’m not. I know that he’s putting up a strong face in front of me so that I won’t be worried.

Haven changed so much. He’s drinking every night two weeks after Elle died. I understand him because he was really hurt. His friends are doing the same thing too.

We were so devastated.

I kept the letter Elle gave me. It was precious so I keep it. The other’s told me they received a letter from Elle too, but they don’t have the courage to read it.

Rox always visit me. He always there to stopped me from crying.

“How are you?” I asked Haven

We are all here in his house, drinking. It was because one year has pass since she died

“I’m a liar if I say that I’m already fine” he said

“It was hard” I said

“I know” He said and drink

*FLASHBACK*
After three months I gave the letter to Haven

“I’m giving you this” Inabot ko sa kanya ang isang papel at cd