Chapter 1

Asher

*beep* *beep*

Asher woke up to the sound of my alarm. He yawned then said "what's today" as he picked up his phone and held it above his face. Asher relaxes when he sees that it's 6:50 AM but relaxing while holding his phone was a bad idea. Just then this phone slipped from his hand landing hard and flat on Asher's face. "Ah!" He screamed and got up rubbing his face. "Maybe I should get to school early- it is the first day of school." Asher then got off his bed and started to get ready.

-7:20 AM-

He ended up taking a shower and wearing something basic, a white shirt with jeans then he picked out his checkered vans and wore a leather jacket. He then walked downstairs where he met his mom.

Mom: good morning Asher
Asher: good morning mom

Asher walked up to his mom and kissed her on the cheek, he was a mama boy after all.

"aren't you excited? You're going to be your junior!" Exclaimed his mom "you should be happy!"

"Why? It's going to be the same people from freshman and sophomore," 

"You never know. What if new people transfer to your school? And if so you have to become their friend." 

"Yes, yes I know. But doubt that new people would transfer because our school is expensive!" 

"Yea that's true..." agreed his mom. "Anyway you should get the school I don't want you to be late," said his mom.

"Thanks, mom. Oh and to let you know, no one has beaten me yet in gaming" said Asher while walking out the door.

"Of course! Your number one!" Screamed his mom as he closed the front door.

—————————

Asher got in his car and drove to school