Chapter 37

"Anyways... let's go Annie" Will pulled me into my arms. His grip on my arm was so tight that I cringed from the pain. I tried touching his hand to let him know that he was hurting me but he just held tighter and began to pull me way. He saw my with Asher and now he's mad.

"Will wait- your- hurting me" I tried to stopped him from pulling me but he kept walking towards the door.

"Let her go" there was a low grumble I knew it was Asher but Will didn't look back once. He began to head for the doors. Just as he was about to touch the door Asher came to me and grabbed Wills arm. "I swear to god, if you don't let her go right now you will end up in the hospital" he said threatening.

Will seemed hesitant for a moment but then instead of letting me go normally he pushed me causing me to crash into the wall but before he left he looked at asher straight in the eyes and said "You wanna know your so call little girlfriend. Do you know who she truly is? She is the person you truly wanted to defeat in your game." and stormed out my room. I looked at were he was hurting me and saw that it was already turning red... shit that's going to leave a bruise.

Then I felt arms go around me. "Annie, does he always hurt you?" He asked and I stayed shock.  Does Will always hurt me? No, not always, we are best friends but he hurts me a lot. Whenever I talk to another boy- whenever I hang out with other friends. Whenever I don't want to hang out with him. Whenever something doesn't go his way.... "Annie. Does he hurt you." Asher said with a stronger tone causing me to look up and shiver. Suddenly he softned his glare, "Does he hurt you a lot?" He asked softly as he pulled me up from the floor.

Without thinking I nodded and spoke, "He hurts me whenever things don't go his way" I said as a tear escaped my eyes.