Chapter 26

Barely know each other

I was laying on the bed scrolling down Instagram waiting for Annie. I did give her spare clothes... from my closet. I gave her a pair of black sweats and a blue nike shirt.

*Just then Annie walked out the bathroom*

"Are you sure I can wear this?"

I lifted my head to see Annie, looking down on to the floor. She seemed embarrassed. Adorable. She had my clothes on they seemed to be a little to big. I felt my cheeks burn a little.

"I think this is a little to big" she said

That was true She was about a foot smaller after all.

"You look fine Annie and it's okay. They kinda are small for me. I grew out of them." I smiled and laid back on the bed facing the ceiling.

"Well in that case." She started to walk across the room.

I lifted my eyebrow wondering what she was going to do.

"This might sound weird because we don't really know each other but...Can I have these pants? They are so soft and comfortable!"

I chuckled at her question. "Yes Ann's you can give those pants"

"Hell yea."

I kinda liked the idea of Annie having my pants. I somehow felt like our friendship changed, as if she was starting to feel comfortable to be with me. That's when I sparked an idea.

"Hey how about you spend the day with me?" I said lifting my head and facing her.

"What do mean?" She asked.

"You said it yourself we barely know each other and I want to change that. So what do you say" I smirked and made eye contact.

"Um s-sure"

I was able to see a tint of pink in her cheeks but she couldn't be blushing right?