Chapter 32

Not leaving

"But I can't date you ash"

Wh-what?

"Wait why if you like me, you can right? That's how it works"

"But I'm not really the person I show who I am"

Annie looked away and stared out the window.

"What are you talking about Annie"

"I'm saying that this! This is all an act. I'm not the girly girl you fell for. Ash I'm a total different person."

"What do you mean?" I asked clearly confused

"I'm the geek! I'm the shy one. Your type shouldn't even be hanging out with my type!"

"Ok you might be a little geeky but your over reacting"

"No ash... I'm not just a little geeky." She looked at me and I could tell the pain she was feeling. "Forget it. You wouldn't understand anyways" and just with that she walked out the car and headed to her house.

What do I do now. I can't just let her go- I like her so much- and I did what I was supposed to do... run towards her.

I jumped out my car and ran towards her. Oh Annie you are going to escape these arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up.

"Ahh-" she screamed and I shushed her.

"Are your parents home?"  I asked innocently.

"No?" She questioned me.

"Well let's go in" I said as I carried her to her front door"

She unlocked the door and we walked inside.

"Well this is my house... uhm?" She said as she looked at me confused.

I'll admit id be confused too. But I'm a man of his word. I would never hurt anyone- or take advantage of someone.

"Shall we go upstairs?" I asked and she looked at me even more stunned.

"Why? Asher dove angel what are you planning..?"

"I'm not leaving until you explain everything to me." I said firm and slightly strong.