Chapter 25

His clothes

"Did he really take my bag?" She asked

"Yes- is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. And if I did I didn't mean to.

"Oh no... you didn't- it's just that I had spare clothes in my bag" she said. "I guess I will have to stay in this party clothes until school is over- wait- the whole school will notice that I'm wearing the same thing as yesterday and-.."

I noticed that Annie kept rambling on and on. She was clearly confused today was Saturday and we don't have school on Saturdays. I decided to cut her off my saying-

"Ans it's Saturday"

"Wait really?" She grabbed her phone and turned it on. "Oh" she immediately covered her face "well that was embarrassing!" She yelled as she flopped down on the bed. I chuckled- and came to realize what I could do.

"Hey Anns"

"Hm" she mumbled.

"If you want I can give you some spare clothes. They will be way more comfortable and not so tight-."

She shot up and smiled. "You could do that?"

"Yea give me a minute I'll go get you something. Lay down for a bit more"

Then I saw her lay back down and close her eyes.

-5 minutes later-

I walked out my closet and looked down at my hands where I was holding the clothes. I looked at my bed and saw Anns on her phone.

"Hey Anns" She turned around to look at me.

"I got you comfy clothes" I smiled as I extended my hands to give her the clothes. She took them and looked at them.

"Yea sorry I tried to find something that would fit you but all my clothes are to big"

She immediately blushed and looked up at me.

"This is you-your cL-clothes?!" She stuttered.

"Yea why?"

"I-I thought you w-would have girl cl-clothes around here o-or so-someth-ing" she stuttered.

"Oh no... is that what you wanted? If u want I can tell the butler to go buy u something"

"What! No! You-you don't need to waste
m-money on me. I'll go-go put this o-on" she forced a smile and ran into the bathroom.