Chapter 11

Sick

God she's so adorable. But then Payton wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me. "Can't you tell that he's busy!" She said. "Oh! I'm so sorry Asher! I'll just.." she wasn't even able to finish her sentence when she closed her eyes and fell on the floor. Annie has just fainted- I felt in shock something was wrong, she had just fainted. I pushed Payton off of me and softly picked up Annie. I yelled over to My gang. "Guys go get medicine and call off the party!"

I rushed to my room and gently laid Annie on my bed. I looked at her and I could tell she was in pain. She was sweating, red, and she was clenching her face. "Oh Annie what's wrong" I said as I picked up my phone and dialed my doctor. "Come here quick or else your fired" I hung up and touched her forehead. "Oh shit your heating up" I quickly ran to my bathroom and rinse a small towel with cold water. I then ran quickly ran up to Annie and gently placed the cold towel on Annie's forehead and saw her calm down a bit.

"Oh I'm hot" she said softly. I chuckled at her comment- boy she is hot but I know she wasn't talking about that.

I kept looking at her. I saw all her features. Every freckle, eyelashes, lips, everything- she is just perfect- just then I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said as the door open. I looked over and saw the doctor walking towards me. "Let me see her" the doctor said as her sat next to my angel. I got up and the doctor immediately started to help her, I decided to sit at my desk and do homework, which was next to my bed.

-30 minutes later-

"Okay so this is what's wrong..." the doctor said as I closed my computer.