Chapter 21

Hit her

"No."
"Then why! Why did you do it"

I saw Will get mad. Why was he mad. Just then I saw Will grab Annie's collar and yell at her while shaking her.

"Why did you do it Annie!"
"Ah-!"
"Annie why didn't you beat him! Do you not know how much I hate him"

I could see the pain in Annie's eyes. She didn't know what to do. Just then Will started to shake her even harder and phished her. I couldn't bare to watch anymore so I decided to walk up to them.

I was like 3 feet away when I saw Will smack Annie. I couldn't control my anger and I ran straight towards him and tackled him. I was sitting on him and started to punch him over and over again.

"How could you hurt a girl! A women!"

But then I heard a sweet voice.

"Ash... stop."

It was Annie. She sounded as if she was crying but tried to hide it. I couldn't stop. My anger was eating me alive. I didn't listen to Annie and kept punching him but then I felt someone hug me. I stopped punching Will and turned around and saw Annie hugging me. She so adorable. She couldn't even wrap her arms completely around. She really was something else.

"You are just adorable!"

My eyes widen. I couldn't believe I has just said that. How could I be so careless! Now she knows I like her. What if she friend zones me. SHIT BRO I REALLY DID MESS UP! I looked down and saw that she wasn't conscious. She had fainted again. I scoped her up and walked inside the house. Most of the students had left accept my gang and some girls. I decided to ignore them and walk upstairs. Before I could reach the stairs I felt someone touch my back. It couldn't be one of the boys because the hand was to small. I turned around to reveal the one and only Payton.

"Hey baby"