Chapter 4

The boys

We started to walk to the office. At first we were play fighting because of the fact that I called her short but then it started to become awkwardly quiet. Until she broke the silence

"So mysterious boy... what's your name" she asked.
"Oh I'm Asher, you" I responded.
"Well I'm annie. Nice to meet you" she responded

Woah Annie.... he name fits her so well. She even has a perfect name!

"Well this is the office" I said
"Thank you ash!" She said
"Th—!" I stuttered at the nickname she gave me.

Oh no I lost my words. I felt my face burn. I was for sure blushing. I can't believe it this girl is driving me crazy. Then I saw her giggle and then she said "well bye ash" I felt me heart stop. She is a perfect angel. I can't even find words when I'm around her! Her giggle is everything! Her sweet adorable giggle. Oh boy I could feel myself already falling for her.

"Shit!" I yelled

I forgot about the boys. They must be waiting for me. That's when I started to run to my locker. I was at the end of the hallway and I could already see Carson, Matt, Greg, Will, Isaak, Brandon, Austin, and Hayden waiting for me. (All for their gang) I started to sprint towards them.

"Yo bro where were you!" Exclaimed Matt
"Yea this time I wasn't late" said Isaak
"I can't believe the boss of 'Hells Angles' is late." Said Hayden

Yes I am part of 'hells angels.' Basically hell's angel is a gang where we have fun and mess around. We are the best gamers in town and not to mention the richest in the town. But here's the thing everyone knows us as the richest, best gamers, bad boys, and apparently the most "dreamiest" yes we do break rules and even laws but come on were 17 time to have feel free and have fun. Just then I heard whispers once again which reminded me of me being in second place but I'm pretty sure I will be first place again once we arrive to my house.