Chapter 3

The girl

She looked up at me and smiled. Her smile... it was breathtaking. I lost my words- I felt as if her smile light up the whole hallway.

"Oh god you scared me," said the breathtaking girl.
"I-I'm s-s-sorry" I shuddered. What am I doing?! I really did lose my words. I have to snap out of it. Before she thinks I a weirdo and never talks to me again.
"Oh no it's fine" she responded
"Oh, I noticed you looked lost. Are you lost?" I asked. Yes! I was able to calm down and sound like a complete loser or a complete weirdo.
"Yea I am kind of lost" she answered
"Well, that's why I'm here. Let me help" I said
"Do you know where the office is?" She asked
"Yes, to get to the office you have to take a left. Then another left. Then walk all the way down and take a right, then go through door 4 and turn right, and lastly make another right." I said easily. I looked down to see her but she looked even more confused.
"Uhm uh... I" she said confused
"Do you want me to walk you there?" I asked
"Yes please" she responded but this time she smiled. Oh god, that smile. That breathtaking smile made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I started to walk and she followed me. I turned around and noticed that she wasn't behind anymore. I started to look around and saw her in the middle of the hallway. She was trying to find me. I chuckled at the thought that she was looking for me so I decided to wave my arm up in the air. People started to stare at me thinking I was crazy but that really didn't matter. The girl saw me and smiled, she then started to run towards me.

"I'm sorry did I lose you?" I asked
"No, it's okay I just didn't know you were a fast walker" she responded. Her response made me chuckle. "Wait are you laughing at me?" She asked
"What? No, I just find it funny how short you are." I said jokingly
"You better take that back," she said laughing
"Nope" I answered