Chapter 23

Our features

I entered my room and sighed. Well I just messed up. Big time! But I won't let it happen, I won't let anyone hurt you.

—no ones POV—
Asher looked down at Annie and smiled. He then walked her over to his bed and gently placed her on top of the bed. He slowly grabbed the covers and covered her small body.    He quickly ran to the bathroom and prepared a small towel with cold water.

After a couple of minutes around 2-3 minutes he walked out the bathroom and looked at Annie. She looked peaceful and fine but he didn't want to risk anything. He walked up to her and kneeled down, slowly picking up his hand her placed the towel, that was damped of cold water, and placed it on her forehead.

He pulled up a chair and started to admire her features. He looked at her and realized many things. She had clear skin, she had small rosie lips, pink cheeks, small pink noise. Her eyelashes were so long, she looked so serious but yet so pretty.

About 10 minutes later Asher started to fall asleep. He couldn't control himself and with a second Asher fell asleep. Her features being the last thing he saw.

-next morning-

-Annie's POV-
I woke up to the sound of people yelling and laughing downstairs. I groaned and sat up making something fall off my forehead. I picked it up and realized it was a dry towel, huh? wait- I quickly look around and realized I wasn't in my room. I was in a completely different room but then when I looked down there he was. Asher. He was hunched over sleeping, half of his body siting on the chair and half laying on the bed. The sun was hitting his face. I was able to see all his features, soft skin, long cute hair, I just wanted my hand to run through his hair. Then I noticed his eyelashes😍 No fair boys always have long lashes.

That's when last night memories rushed in like waves. I remembered everything.