Chapter 7

Kiss her

I looked around to see if the beautiful being, Annie, was around but she wasn't. So she didn't hear my announcement.

-bell ringing-

Welp that's school. Time to suffer with school work.

-after school-

Well I actually have a couple classes with Annie but she wasn't at school.... NOT EVEN LUNCH. So how was I going to invite her? Shoot!

"Ayeeeee let the games start" yelled Carson
"Let's go." I said in a Upset tone
"Hey what's wrong dude" asked Hayden asked
"Nothing"
"Come on dude, something must be wrong" replied isaak
"It nothing"

Everyone stopped asking but then Will tugged me.

"What's wrong, I can help if you want" Will said quietly
"Wait" I said as I took out my phone. That's when I texted him.

That's when Will walked away from the group

That's when Will walked away from the group. I'm guessing he is going to find Annie.

-switching to Will's pov-

Annie. Why does it sound familiar? Uhm well time to work. I have to find the girl so call Annie. Wait-

Will started to run back to school, he ran and ran until he found himself in front of the schools library door. He hesitated at first but then he took a deep breathe and turned the handle then walked in. "God this brings back memories" he said sighing. Will then took 3 step inside and looked around the library.
"God I missed this smell" he mumbled under his breathe. Without thinking he drifted around the library. There were big books, small book, new book, old books, everything was here. We kept wondering around until he took a left turn- and there she was- Annie LeBlanc- the one and only Annie LeBlanc. She changed a lot for 2 years, but she was still as beautiful- or even more. She was so consecrated reading her book that she didn't even realize I was staring at her. God you don't know how much I want to run up to her and kiss her.