Chapter 13

Stopping her?

"Where am I?" Annie asked. "Well about that... your in my room" I replied. "Oh" she said as her cheeks started to turn bright red. Is she blushing?! "Anyways I feel better now! I'll just leave and go downstairs" she said as she started to get up and walk toward my door. She stumbled a couple time and I decided to jump up and stop her. "Annie let me check your fever first" I said trying to stop her. "No it's fine, I wouldn't want to trouble you" she said but I was able to grab her arm and pull her in. "I said let me check your temperature" I whispered in her ear while gently picking her up and seating her on my bed.

I quickly checked her temperature and noticed it was at 99°. "It's still kinda high Annie" I told her. "But..." she tried to argue with me but then gave up and looked down. Once I saw her do these actions I immediately felt bad. Did I make her that sad? I gave up towards her and said "hey Annie- how about this, you can go downstairs but you have to let me keep an eye on you and give you medicine every 30 minutes" As those words left my mouth her face immediately light up... there it was, her flawless smile. She kinda reminds me of a little cute puppy. "LETS GOO!" She said excited. I'm guessing she likes gaming.

"Then let's go" I told her as I scooped her up and held her in bridal position. "W-what are you.." she tried to stop me but before she could finish her sentence I stopped her by saying "you did agree to me taking care of your fever so I will carry you downstairs. I don't want you to faint again"