Chapter 10

Disguise

(Back to Asher's pov)

-party-

Will texted me bout 2 hours ago saying that Annie will be coming out this party and I'm super nervous. I can't believe this is the day I will confront -little devil.

*ding dong*

Oh people are here. I jumped of the sofa and ran up to the door. "Heyyyy guys" I said as I opened the door. Immediately my eyes fell on Annie. She was beautiful, white tank top, red short skirt, her hair was half up and half down, she even had high heels that made her taller but I was still taller then her, then I realized she had a book bag but I didn't pay much attention to it. "Come in" I welcomed everyone.

Just as everyone walked in I walked up to Annie who was talking to Will. "Make yourself at home" I said smiling at Annie. She smiled back but then I heard a doorbell.

"Anyways people are arriving right now so....make yourself at home" I said then walked towards the door. I opened the door and I stood in shock- "hi baby boy" there she was. The girl who caused me scars. Scars that would never go away. I wanted to yell at her, I wanted her to go away, I want her to forget who I am, and yet she decided to show up today. Today outta every other day- when Annie is here... for the first time

"Payton. You aren't invited" I said broadly "what do you mean, baby I missed you" Payton replied. I couldn't say anything else. I felt my body go numb. Why is she here. Just then I felt someone walk behind me. "Hey ash can you show me where I can laid down for a while, I'm not feeling well"

It was her, sweet, soft, quiet voice. I turned around and saw Annie but when I moved she ended up seeing Payton, I guess I was covering her somehow? But before I could say anything, Annie jumped and said "oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you were talking to someone" oh god she is so adorable.