Utterly Riddled

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: League of Legends - Phoenix

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:23 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

And now you're playing with matches

Come out of the ashes underneath you

A million voices in the crowd they're screaming, "Stop, now"

We'll let 'em swallow their pride, you're turning the tide to true believers

---

Under the sea, were the ninja in R.E.X. The boys looked ahead as the vehicle traversed through the waters of the Endless Sea, while (Y/n) and Remo looked through the glass, with the Master of Illusion humming 'under the sea'.

While doing so, she saw a red crab wave at her and waved back. Remo watched as a flounder swam past, giving him a wink before darting off.

 ''We're almost to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master,'' Zane informed the others.

''Yeah. Can't believe we're almost there after all we've been through.'' Cole replied.

''I can't believe I'm underwater,'' Kai spoke as a fish swam past, ''slightly'' scared.

''You? What about me and (Y/n)? Just how thick this is this glass?'' The Spectral Earth Ninja asked, tapping on the glass a couple of times.  

''We're heading to your location now. With Morro already ahead of you and able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the Sword of Sanctuary, it's going to be up to you four to find the Realm Crystal before he does.'' Wu informed the ninja, appearing on the screen.

 ''Hehe, Cole and (Y/n) are Ghosts, Kai can't swim, we have no magical sword or Elemental Powers.'' The Lightning Ninja said, nervously chuckling. ''What could go wrong?''

''I'm sure you just jinxed it.'' (Y/n) spoke. 

 ''I may not know the three tests you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it that may help: "A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot."'' Misako informed them.

''Huh. That's food for thought.'' Cole replied.

Jay caught sight of the leviathan, whose tentacles waved along with the current, behind them.  ''Speaking of food, we're about to be some!''

''Ninja are friends, not food!'' Remo exclaimed, looking at it.

''We have to go faster. Much faster.'' Kai ordered Cole, who sped the vehicle up. The Leviathan cracked R.E.X's glass, making the Fire Ninja panic. ''Why did the tomb have to be underwater?''

''Hold on!'' The Master of Cake replied, making the vehicle go faster.

''Ugh! What kind of weapons is this thing equipped with?'' The Lightning Ninja questioned.

''We don't need weapons. Aim for that rock!'' Zane replied.

''On it,'' Cole told him, going through somewhere the Leviathan couldn't follow. They cheered as it got stuck, unable to continue on with its pursuit.  

''Yeah! All right! Thatta Boy, R.E.X.! Thatta boy!'' Gingerninja exclaimed.

Ronin's temporary-underwater suited vehicle rose, and the ninja found themselves at the Tomb's entrance, which was in an underwater cave.