1; horor

⚡ Thor leaned against the doorway, watching the way Bruce moved along happily with his experiment. His soft blue eyes took in the scientists every feature, before he drew closer. He was silent, ready to attack Bruce with a tickle fight. A smile pushed across the Asguardians lips, and his deep lashes fluttered softly.

Bruce wore a knowing smirk, waiting for him to draw just a step closer as he scribbled the conclusion of his experiment onto his notepad. The blonde had no clue how loud his steps really were, and it took Banner everything he had not to giggle as he took a single step closer.

" Hey, Thor. I was thinking, maybe we should order pizza? " The scientist got up, and turned to face the God's puppy dog eyes. " The big guy and I are hungry."

" Yeah..Ill order two large pizza's." He perked up, and gently pointed at the notes. " What were you working on?"

" Nothing important. I'm sure it would bore you." Bruce's tone said it all, he wanted Thor to ask, so he could explain. Thor didn't have seven PHDs, he didn't even had one, but he knew that.

" Tell me anyway? " He questioned, grinning at the shorter male.
" Anything that's important to you, is Important to me!"

A soft smile fell over Bruce's lips, and he handed Thor his notes. The man adjusted his glasses as the blonde read through it, with a cocked brow.

" So, more DNA tests? You're still trying to get rid of Mr.Green..?" His head cocked to the side, and Bruce swore the God looked like a golden retriever. " Remember what happened last time?"

" I know, I know. You're worried about me, but if I could just reverse it, I'll be normal again. " Banner looked up at him, his brown eyes staring up at the blonde. His pupils filled with hope, and his sad smile was masked in reassurance.

" I want to be happy, and the big guy has ruined everything. It's taken relationships, opportunities, family. Thor, I want to be normal. If I can be myself, be Doctor Bruce Banner again? I can do so much! My life's work could be completed, people wouldn't have to walk on eggshells around me. If I do this, everything gets better. It all changes."

Bruce finished up his speech only for large Viking arms to wrap around him, and pick him up from the ground. Thor held onto his best friend, squeezing tightly. His bright blue eyes shut, and he grasped at the smaller man desperately.

" Thor?"

" Please Bruce, just let me comfort you.."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*

Dinner was silent, which was unusual for them. The scientist had never paid much mind to silence, he savored it more often then not, unless it was Thor. The god had a worried look on his face, the same look Bruce had received when he put a bullet in his mouth.

Thor was contemplating a plan, in case something bad happened, what he could do. He barley ate, and Bruce took notice of that, they only touched one of the large pizza boxes, and all of the work was from Bruce and Hulk.

Thor slowly got up, a sigh escaping him as he fed the rest of his unbeaten pizza to the avengers dog, which Tony named scooby, and sulked to his room.

The doctor sat by himself, trying to go over in his head what he had done wrong. They had a heated discussion, about weather the hulk should stay. Thor brought up all the times hulk had saved him, and how the monster had become a friend. Bruce just wanted him home, to him, the monster was like a rat that needed to be exterminated. He let out a soft sigh, and went to his bed, slowly laying down.

He stayed up, all night staring at the ceiling. The big green guy took over with a growl at one in the morning, and went into the kitchen to eat his sadness away. That's where he found Thor, in a face full of ice cream, watching Pet Semtary.

" Putney man. Watch scary alone?" The monster crossed his arms, watching the way the blue eyes boy stared at him. He begged Hulk to comfort him, it was getting scary, and he hated horror movies.

" I didn't know it was scary.." It was all he said for hulk to roll his eyes, and sit beside the god, and pull him to his side.

" You did stupid." He grumbled, and Thor agreed with a whine. The blonde hated horror, but he loved the beginnings when everyone was happy.

" I know.."

" big stupid."

(¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)(¸.·'* (¸.·'*