-3-

^^Sekeena in MM

-Jaelyn-

He's late. Of course he is. I should've expected he was finna be late.

I was in the community library waiting for Zavon to show up for our tutor session. I glanced at the clock to see that he was a whole hour late.

I've waited long enough. I started to pack my things up and walked towards the exit.

"Wait, where yo fat ass goin?" I looked over and seen Zavon coming through the entrance

"Home. You was takin too long and I have things to do," I told him.

"No I wasn't. You said 4:30 and it's..." he turned on his phone to check the time. "5:28."

"Exactly. Your an hour late," I let him know. I tried to walk away but he stops me.

"Hold up. Technically I'm 58 minutes late and that's not a damn hour," he says.

"Congratulations. You can tell time, now let me go," I said in an unamused tone. I tried walking away again but he grabs me by my wrist.

I rolled my eyes before yanking my hand away.

"Aight, look shorty, just do ya lil tutoring shit so we can get this day over with...please," Zavon said in a calm tone.

I peeped two big ass hickeys on his light colored neck.

I scoffed. I wonder if they're from Sekeena or not... wit his cheatin ass, I thought.

"Zavon, obviously you don't wanna graduate so-" he cut me off.

"Jaelyn, shut yo ass up and teach me," He said harshly.

I sighed. "Fine but you only have 1 hour left."

We walked back to the table I was at and got started.

"Ok so what don't you understand in school?" I asked him as I took all my books out my bag.

"Uh...all of it. I stopped payin attention in all my classes when I first got held back," he lets me know.

"You know how to do calculus, right?" I asked him while flipping to a page in my pre calc workbook.

"You think if I did, we'd be here right now?"

I ignored his rudeness. "Ok, try this problem for me..."

"Are you deaf? I just said that I don't kn-" I cut him off.

"JUST try it. In order for me to tutor you, I needa know what you know so far."

He watched me as he slowly took a pencil out his bag.

"Uh...can you do it in pen, please?" I asked him.

"Why? I need to do it in pencil just Incase I make a mistake, I can erase-" I cut him off again.

"No. You have to do it in pen so I can see the mistakes you make."