-25-

-Zavon-College Year 2/4

-Zavon-
College Year 2/4

—3 Days Later—

"You ready?" I asked Jaelyn who I was on FaceTime wit.

"Zay, I've been ready for like a hour now," she answers while sucking on one of those red blue and white rocket shaped popsicle sticks.

"I'm 3 minutes away from your apartment so you can start coming down cause I ain't waiting no more than 30 seconds for you to get in the car," I told her while trying to look at my phone screen and the road at the same time.

"And I ain't tryna wait in that hot son so you better be out there when I come down cause I ain't waiting no more that 30 seconds for you to pull up," she shoots back.

"Cap but aight. Why don't I see or hear you moving to go downstairs?" I asked her as I pulled up to the front of her apartment building.

"I'm comin, I'm bout to be down there in a sec so ima hang up now."

"Aight."

With that said, she ended the FaceTime call.

Jaelyn agreed on goin on a lil outing that I call a date with me. It took me about 2 days to convince her to go out wit me cause she so fuckin stubborn.

I'm aboutta make my feelings all clear to her and shit and the best part is that a nigga ain't nervous.

I watched her as she walked out of the building.

"Took yo ass long enough," I said to her when she gets in the car

"Whatever just hurry up and go wherever we goin cause as I told you before, I have a lecture in 2 hours," she rolled her eyes.

"Ion give a fuck, ima take as much time that I need with you," I told her before I drove away.

"Can I connected my phone to ya car?" Jaelyn asks me.

"Depends watchu tryna listen you right now," I responded with my eyes on the road as I drove.

She connected her phone to my car and to my surprise, she started playing Ouu Ahh by Smoove L(Song in MM).