-36-

-Jaelyn-Cruise Day 5/5

-Jaelyn-
Cruise Day 5/5

"You feelin better?" Zay asked me as we laid in bed.

I nodded in response.

"You sure?"

"Yup..."

"Ima hit up the club tonight wit Dre," he told me.

"What club?"

"The club thing they got goin on later on," he says.

"Oh ok."

I got outta bed and removed my suitcase from under the bed and placed it on the bed.

"Watchu doin?" Zavon asked me after he sat up.

"I'm packin my shit up so I don't have to do it tonight during the last minute," I said as I made my way over to the small closet to retrieve some of my clothes.

"You tryna do min-"

"No, I'm not yo maid," I interrupted.

"Damn, ok."

I watched as he scratches the back of his head and got up.

Damn, he fine as shit.

I had my eyes fixated on his biceps and his pecks but mostly on the way his tattoos cling to his biceps.

When I noticed we made eye contact, I quickly focused back on what I was doing.

I heard him let out a cute and deep chuckle. "You can stare all you want, Jae...I ain't goin no where."

"I know," I said as I started to fold up some of my clothes.

He made his way to the bathroom and I continued to pack away some of my things.

When he came out, I stopped what I was doing and went in for a shower.

—20 Minutes Later—

"And where is you getting ready to go?" Zay asked me as he looked up from the tv while I took my swimsuit out my suitcase.

"The pool," I told him.

"Wit who?" He asked, he rested his head on his hand.

"No one, just me," I looked around.

"Aight but make this swim quick cause you have a massage in 2 hours," he told me, catching me off guard.

"But I didn't book a massag-"

"I booked one for you," he sat up and took the present that I got him the other day off of the bedside table. "I ain't wanna open it until I had something to give you in return."

"You didn't really have to but thank you tho," I smiled while I fixed my towel around me so it wouldn't fall when I make my way over to him.

I climbed onto the bed and crawled towards him. I then grabbed his face and planted a nice, gentle and warm kiss on his lips.