-38-

-Jaelyn-May 11th, 2021

-Jaelyn-
May 11th, 2021

I sat in the campus cafeteria and waited for Zay to show up since he was the one that told me to meet him here.

He posted on his snap a couple hours ago, wishing me happy birthday. That's probably why I'm here.

After a few extra minutes of waiting, he finally showed up, but he ain't show up alone

"You had me waiting mad lon—" I cut myself off when I realized what was really goin on.

4 of his friends were lined up side my side. As they stood, they were each carrying a bag of some sort.

One had a Orange bag with the words Louis Vuitton marked across it, the next one had a paper Footlocker bag, the one next to him had the same and then the last one had had two small bags, one with the words Victoria's Secret on it and the other one had the one word PINK labeled on it.

His other friends stood to the side and I peeped two of them had their phones out probably recording.

My eyes finally touched on Zavon who was holding a big bouquet of flowers.

I smiled at what was in front of me but immediately covered it with my hands and turned around.

Hearing a couple 'awes' and 'thas cute,' I turned back around with the smile still on my face to see a grinning Zay.

"I know you seen my snap," Zay said to me.

"I did but I ain't think you was gon do something like this," I felt myself smile even harder.

"Happy Birthday, Jae bae," he moves in for a hug in which I give him.

I was so overwhelmed as i hugged around his waist.

"Don't make me cry," I said into his chest so only he could hear me.

"Watchu aboutta cry for?" He asks me.

"No ones ever done this for me before," I told him with almost teary eyes.

He pulled away from the hug then hands me the flowers before he gives me a peck on the lips.