-6-

-Zavon-

-Zavon-

"Aye, Aye, Ya WOAH," my team hyped me up as I danced.

We just took a dub against the other school's wack ass team.

Man it felt good being back. I should thank Jaelyn for helping me but I'm not gonna.

Once the team piped down from celebrating, we cleaned up.

Some(Including Andre) went straight home and others (including me) went to Burger King.

"Yo, lemme meet with that Jaelyn chick," my teammate, Tayjon said to me as we sat in the booth waiting for our food.

"Tuh. Why?" I asked him looking him up and down.

"Well she must be doin a good job teachin you since you actually played today," he replied.

"Oh, you strugglin with yo grades?"

"Nah. She fine as fuck. I bet you she teachin yo ass in other ways..."

The other 7 niggas at the booth laughed along with him while I kept my face straight.

"Nigga, ya nasty. Jaelyn stinks so I don't think you wanna mess wit her. You might catch a disease from her or some shit," I joked.

"Eh. You sniffin people now?" Tayjon asked me as he scrunched up his face.

I kissed my teeth. "Why you even want her anyways? Cause she's 'fine?'" I threw up air quotes at the last word.

"Nah. She look chill, don't she?"

"I ain't gon lie, she do but she got a pool shower last weekend...you forgot?" My other teammate, Laydon, puts his cents in.

"Ok and? That don't mean nothin," Tayjon responded.

"Wait, you and Sekeena still goin out?" Bryant asked me, finally looking up from his phone.

I rolled my eyes. "We on a break."

The table filled with laughter.

"This is like y'all 11th 'break' of the whole school year..." Tayjon laughed.

"Wasn't you just fantasizing bout the school's ugliest bitch," I said.

He stopped laughin. "Now you know she not ugly."

"Tuh. She is tho," I started fronting a tinsy bit.

"Aight ima say it, I'm mad you ain't catch a disease from Sekeena's thot ass. You know how much niggas she be fuckin when y'all on y'all quote on quote 'Break?'"

I kissed my teeth again. "And do you know how many bitch I be fuckin period?"

"Oh so you a man hoe now?"

I laughed. "You really out hurr starting arguments for a wack ass girl?"

Tayjon smacked his lips. "You wanna give me her number now? Cause I'm done with this conversation."