-31-

Happy Valentines Day, y'all ❤️👀

-Omniscient-

"Aight, I'm comin up right now, so I'm finna hang up," Zavon told Jaelyn through the phone.

"Ok...just knock when you get up here."

"Mm-hm," he hangs up and about 2 minutes later, he gets upstairs.

He knocked loudly and a few seconds later, his girlfriend answered.

Without saying anything, he immediately engulfed her in a hug that sends them a few steps backwards.

Soon he pulls away and gives her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I missed you, ma," he told her before licking his lips.

"Missed you too," she smiles.

Before both of them headed to her bedroom, he closes the door and drops his duffel bag on the couch in the living room.

He takes his sneakers off and gets on the bed next to Jaelyn who was still in her sleeping clothes, seeing that it was 8 AM in the morning.

"Did I wake you?" He asked her.

"Nah, I woke up like a hour ago," she responds.

"How come?"

"I'm an early bird," she shrugs.

"No you not. I know you," he said.

She ignored what he said and snuggled closer to him. "You tired?"

"Kinda," he answered honestly.

"Then get some sleep," she told him.

"But I wanna stay awake to enjoy yo presence."

"Sleep. Ima still be here when you wake up," she reassured him.

"Aight, but don't be complaining when I'm annoying the fuck outta you when I wake up," he said before he closed his eyes.

She scoffed and grabbed her phone off the night stand and scrolled through instagram until her eyes got heavy and she fell asleep next to the already sleeping Zavon.

After 5 long hours, Zavon woke up with Jaelyn still sleeping.

He looked at her face and studied her beautiful features.

Damn, I know good and well that ion deserve you...but ima still keep you doe, he thought.

He got up off the bed to take his joggers and black tee off so he could become more comfortable.

Jae shifted onto her back while he laid back down next to her.

He planted fairly wet kisses all over her face, hopin to wake her up but she didn't even budge.