-47-

-Omniscient-College Year 4/4 (Fall of 2022)

-Omniscient-
College Year 4/4 (Fall of 2022)

"Jae, what's goin on witchu? I'm deadass starting to get worried," Zavon said while he held Jaelyn's hair back.

She was in the middle of emptying her guts in the toilet for the 2nd time today.

When she was sure she was done, she flushed the toilet and goes to wash out her mouth.

"You think... you got a bun in the oven?" Zay asked her as he looked at her with concern through the mirror.

She scoffed weakly. "Nah..."

"Want me to go buy a test?"

"If you want to but it'll be a waste of money when it comes out negative," she turns around to face him.

"You don't know what it finna say tho," he replies with a shrug.

"Yeah but I know my body well enough to know that I ain't pregnant," Jae says while she crosses her arms.

Zavon didn't say anything in response, he just stormed out the bathroom and grabbed the car keys.

Jaelyn sighed and made her way to the couch in the living room.

"My back is killing me," she whispers to herself before she plopped down on the couch.

—15 Minutes Later—

Zavon threw the keys down on the table in the kitchen as soon as he walks back into the apartment.

He kicked off his Gucci slides and made his way to the living room to find Jaelyn on her phone.

"Come take the tests," he says to her, grabbing her attention.

"You really went to get them?" She puts her phone down slowly.

"Yeh, of course. I wanna know if I got a lil nigga on the way," he says.

"Help me up...?" She holds her hands up for him to grab.

Zavon made his way over to his girlfriend and helped her up on her feet.

"Gimme the tests," she says to him.

He grabs the CVS bag and hands it to her.

She tiredly made her way to the bathroom and got to taking one of the three tests he got for her.

When she was done, she washed her hands and grabbed the test before leaving the bathroom.

"What is say?" Zay asks her.

"Ion know...the 3 minutes ain't up yet," Jaelyn shrugged as she gives him the ClearBlue test.

She goes back to lay down on the same couch she was on. "Zay, if it says negative I needa go to the emergency room cause ion know what's wrong wit me."