-32-

Y'all, I was reading the Comments from the last chapter and I-

-Jaelyn-Cruise Day 1/5

-Jaelyn-
Cruise Day 1/5

"Jae, hurry up, bruh," Zavon told me as he stood in the doorway of my room.

"I'm coming, don't rush me...we got plenty of time," I said to him.

"I know but I'm tryna get there early," he responded.

"Ok but you can wait a extra 5 minutes," I said to him.

All I was doin was adding a little bit more clothes into my suitcase before we left.

"I-Ima go wait in the car," he said before he rolled his suitcase away with him.

When I was done, I headed out after I made sure everything was turned off cause I ain't tryna burned this mf down.

Once I got to Zavon's car, he was waiting at the trunk.

When he seen me, he came to grab my Suitcase and puts it in the the trunk.

"Why can't you just put those in the back seat?" I asked him, referring to the two big suitcases that were now in the trunk.

"Because," he closes the trunk. "You'll see."

I shrugged and got in the passenger side while Zay got in the Drivers side.

He was driving for about 5 minutes when I noticed we weren't going in the direction that we were supposed to go in.

"Zay, where is you goin?" I asked him.

"To pick up Natalie and Andre," he answered with his eyes on the road.

"For why?"

"They comin wit us."

"How come?"

"They paid for the same one we did."

"Ok, that's watchu been hiding from me?"

"I wasn't hiding anything from you."

"Ok... whatever."