-21-

-Zavon-College Year 2/4 (Year 2021)

-Zavon-
College Year 2/4 (Year 2021)

I opened my eyes and immediately made eye contact with Jaelyn.

It was now like we was staring into each other's soul.

I watched every move as she shifted uncomfortably in a sort of circular motion.

"The fuck wrong wit youuu?" I asked her when I heard her wince.

"Nothin, I'm fine. Just gimme a second," she drops the Q-tip that was in her hand and headed for her lil purse that she brought to the party.

"Yo Jae, you good?" I stood up.

She started rummaging through the bag.

"Yeah I just can't find this fuckin ointment," she says sounding frustrated at the end of her speech.

"What oint-" I cut myself off when I realized the answer to my question.

That's when I noticed a medium sized circular container fall outta the purse but she ain't noticed and was still lookin.

I walked over to it and picked it up.

"It's right here," I held it up in the air for her to see.

"Oh good looks," she said tryna grab it but I pulled it away.

"Zavon, now's not the time. I'm in pain," she whined while holding her side.

"I know. Lemme put it on for you," I say tryna be slick.

"Nah. I can do it myself," she says tryna grab it from me again but I pulled it away.

"I wanna do it. I know exactly how much you supposed to apply...I've done this a lotta times before you," I motioned to my 2 sleeves of tattoos.

She kissed her teeth and goes to sit on the couch. I follow her there and watched as she lifted up her jacket.

She peels off the plastic wrap. "Hurry up and do it."

I smirked and opened the container to scoop out only a lil bit. To get a good angle, I lifted up her jacket a lil more and slowly rubbed the ointment on the red ink.

When I was done takin my sweet time on purpose, I put the cover back on the container.

"That shits prolly gon hurt for the next 2 weeks so good luck," I told Jaelyn.

"Nah. It wasn't hurting that bad at the party until fuckin Javon(JaH-Vawn)wanted to pull on my arm," she said in anger.

"When I asked you if you was hurt, why you ain't tell me he caused yo shit to hurt?"

"Cause it wasn't important."

"Whatever bruh. Juss fix me up like you said you was finna do," I said while sitting back down on the couch where I was.