-10-

-Zavon-

-Zavon-

Never thought I was ever gon see this day. It's been almost a decade since my last graduation.

I'm never gonna say it to her face but, Jaelyn's helped made a difference in my life. If it weren't for her then I wouldn't be suiting up into a graduation gown right now.

"Is that Zavyyy??" Some of my team mates approached me as I was sipping up the gown.

"Who else would it be?" I responded.

"Nooo waaaaayyy. Quinton is actually graduatin," Ron, my teammate commented and I rolled my eyes.

"Yup. Ion know why y'all niggas is surprised. This whit was finna happen sooner or later..."

"Man whatever. You know if Dre graduating this year too?"

"Of course he is," I answered confidently.

"Damn. What the fuck is happening? Dumb niggas is gettin smart now...?" Another one of my teammate said.

I chuckled. "Anyways, I'll catch y'all later."

I needed to go find my mom. She was overly excited this morning before we left the house.

On my way outside, I seen Jaelyn pullin up with her moms.

I wasn't really payin much attention to her until I seen what she had in.

She was wearin a Knee length black dress with long sleeves and Nude colored high heels and whenever she turned around you could see that the heels had red bottoms.

Damn, she looked good...as fuck.

She had her hair straightened with some clear colored lip gloss on. She ain't put any effort into her make up but I liked that.

Once she made eye contact with me, I snapped out of my trance and I headed back to find my mom.

—1 Hour Later—

Everyone was sitting outside. There were 3 sections of seating. In the middle, there was the graduating class of 2019 and on the two sides were family and friends.

I was sittin next to Tayjon and Dre. I was sitting directly behind Jaelyn while her friend was sittin next to her.

The principal was on stage making a speech right now but I didn't really care enough to listen. I only care bout when it's time to get the diploma shit.

The speech was scheduled to be almost an hour long.

"These students will fulfill greatness in the future, I can tell you that. I hope they take their determination, their hard work, their-" blah blah blah.

In the midst of my bored ness, I kicked Jae's chair.

She slowly turns around to face me in annoyance.

"What?!" She whisper yelled.

"I'm bored. Entertain me," I whispered loud enough so only she could hear.

She kissed her teeth. "Leave me alone."

After that, she turned back around and I kicked her chair again. To my surprise, she ignored me.

I kicked her chair once again and she still didn't face me.

"Jaelyn!" I whisper-yelled so she could hear me.

"What do you want ?" She asked me when she turned around.

"Play me in Mario Kart real quick...?"

"Fine," she agrees quietly.

After about 2 long rounds on Mario Kart, the principal was finally done with his dry ass speech.

Now was the time for the Good part—the diplomas.

The called each of the students from the Graduating class of 2019 up one by one.

-Jaelyn-

I was up next. The moment was finally here.

"Jaelyn Jordan." They announced my name.

The audience began to applaud as I began to smile.

I slowly and cautiously walked up on the stage since I was wearin heels and retrieved my Diploma from the principal.

I looked into the crowd to see my mom doing the most. Standing, loudly clapping with tears in her eyes and making loud noises.

Once my moment was over, I took my ass off the stage and back to my seat.

Right after me was Brianna and then after her it was some random dude. Soon after, it was Zavon's turn.

Y'all, when I tell you every head in that room was clapping, I mean every head in that room was clapping.

He took his Diploma and moved to the very front of the stage to hold it up and yell, "I DID IT!" After he done did that, it was like a whole ass standing ovation for this nigga.

While everyone else was standing, I remained seated while lightly clapping.

Congratulations Zavon.

Then there were a couple people after Zavon until it was Andres turn. He received a lot of applause as well.

I guess getting held back and finally graduating has its sorta positive sides.

Out of no where, I remembered something and I busted out laughing. I tried to do it quietly cause I wasn't sitting by anybody and I didn't want to look like a crackhead.

I had remembered the reason why Sekeena wasn't here today. The bitch got held back.

When I tell y'all that I was crying, I mean I was crying. Mixed with joy, tears streamed down my face.

Sis-Sis ain't graduating😭😭.
Sekeena ain't graduating bitch. I'm dead🤣.
Stupid bitch finally got what was coming to her.

Anyways, back to the graduation.

After that, it got boring and I was ready to leave. Once it was over, I took a couple pictures and then BOOM, I was out that bitch.

/End of Chapter\

-I know that this was short but I hope y'all enjoyed.

/End of Chapter\—-I know that this was short but I hope y'all enjoyed