-42-

-Zavon-

-Zavon-

"Watchu need at the mall?" I asked Jaelyn as soon as opened our room door.

"Stuff..." she answered when she looked up from the phone.

"Like?"

"Can we just go without a reason?"

I shrugged and took my work clothes off.

"You showered already?" I asked her as I slowly sat on the bed.

"Yup," she lifts up the sheet off on her to show me her naked body.

I got up and went over to where she was at. I stooped down and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Aight, lemme go get ready," I said, getting up and grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom.

When I was done doing my normal routine, I headed back into the room and started to pick out something for me to wear.

"Can you get my black tube top and my black shorts, please?" I heard Jae ask me.

I immediately went on her side of the closet and looked for what she asked for.

"Here," I threw her things next to her while she slowly got up.

I watched as she hurriedly made her way to her drawer to get some underwear and a strapless bra.

I got me some Ethika boxers and some cocoa butter and put my outfit on.

"You ready to g-" I cut my question off when I looked at Jaelyn who was just now putting her shorts on.

"Go ahead. I'll meet you down there," she said while buttoning the shorts.

"Ok but how long you finna take?" I asked her as I took my car keys that I put on the dresser.

"Juss go and wait for me," she says.

"Aight, don't take long."

With that said, I headed downstairs to where the car was and waited patiently with the AC on.

-Jaelyn-

I closed the door to the apartment and made my way down into the parking lot to where Zay was waiting.

"Ight, lets go," I said as soon as I got in the car.

"Damn, you got your hair did?" He asks me while looking at my new hairstyle that I had in my bonnet earlier.

"Yeah, I didn't tell you?"

"Nah."

"Well, you like it?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it's different," he answered as he put the car in drive.

"Good, cause if you didn't I'd probably have to get it redone."