-33-

-Omniscient-Cruise day 2/5

-Omniscient-
Cruise day 2/5

"Bae, wake up," Jaelyn slapped her boyfriend on his bare back hard as fuck.

"Owe, what the fuck is wrong witchu?" He groaned out.

"It's time to get up," she chuckled.

He slowly opened his eyes to see Jaelyn standing over him with a robe on and her hair in a messy bun.

"Watchu wakin me up foe, fool?" He asked her, in his sexy sleepy voice.

"We're in the Bahamas and you wanted me to let you sleep?" She asked him with a confused look.

He sits up slowly. "Oh, we are?"

Jaelyn nods and pointed to the balcony. "Look."

He gets up and goes to open the door to the balcony to get the full view of the Bahamas they was getting from where they were at.

"What time it is?" He asked her once he went back inside.

"9:15 AM ship time, why?"

"Damn, it's mad fuckin early," he kissed his teeth.

"Bro, it's not that early, we-" he interrupted her.

"I'm notchya bro," he told her.

Jaelyn rolled her eyes then continued onto what she was saying. "We have an excursion at 10:30."

"We do? What it is?"

"It's one of those things where you swim wit the pigs," she tried to explain as she went to take a seat in front of the mirror.

"Oh ok...why you not ready yet?" He looked at her through the mirror when he sat down on the bed.

"I'm in the middle of getting ready cause I just took a nice shower before I woke you up," she answered him as she took her hair out of the messy bun.

Zavon gets up. "Ima go ahead and shower then."

"Mm-hm," she started brushing her hair.

After a good 15 minutes, Zavon came out the bathroom with a white towel covering his lower half and Jaelyn was in the middle of putting her swimsuit on.

"Damn, I ain't ever seen you in sumn lih dis befoe," Zay licked his lips as he watched his girl fit the top part of the one piece swimsuit correctly over her boobs.

"You like it?" She asked him.

"It's cute," he answered while he removed the towel from around his waste.

"That's not what I asked but ok."

He grabbed one of his red swimming trunks out of the drawer. "Nigga, of course I like it."

"Mm-hm," she nodded as she headed to the closet for her black cover up.

"What time is it now?" He asked as he moisturized his skin wit some Cocoa Butter.