-37-

-Omniscient-The Next Morning

-Omniscient-
The Next Morning

"Here," Zay handed Jaelyn a water after he came back in the room.

"Thanks," she said as she accepted it.

"No problem."

He watched her as she gulped down almost half of the water bottle.

"You feelin better now?" He asked her.

"A little," she nodded.

"Listen, don't be drinkin like that when we out again cause I can't handle yo-"

"What time is it?" She asked him, completely ignoring what he had to say.

"Uh...4 AM," he answered.

"We ain't back in Florida yet?" She asked while tryna look out the balcony window.

"Nah, the thing said we ain't finna get there for another 2 hours."

Jaelyn slowly got outta bed and made her way to the bathroom to take a piss.

She looked down at her underwear to see the panty liner that she put on last night was red with no other than her period blood.

"Zay," she semi yelled to call her boyfriend.

"Yeah?" He pulled up the the closed bathroom door in which she cracked open.

"Is any of the stores open downstairs?" She asked him.

"Yeah, a couple, why?" He asked her, tryna peep his head in through the crack.

"Can you go get me some size 4 maxi pads wit wings?" She asked him.

"What? Pads?"

"Yeah."

"Uh...I don't really know what that look li-"

"Read the labels and look for the number 4 on it but make sure it has wings," she instructed.

"Aight, ima-ima try and find em," he said before he grabbing his key card and leaving.

Jaelyn took off her grey romper and her mini jacket and just sat naked on the toilet for a while until she hopped into the shower.

When she came out, she rushed to the room to grab the robe and quickly tied it around her.

When Zavon came back into the room, he found her watching the tv.

"Here, this it?" He asked Jae as he tossed a squared pad bag to her.

She looked at it carefully to see the number 4 on it and the wings image displayed on it.

"Yes, thank you," she rushed to the bathroom to put on her sleep wear.

—2 Hours and 30 Minutes Later—