-16-

^^Jaelyn and Zavon in MM

/1 Year and 4 Months later\ Early 2021

-Zavon-
College Year 2/4 (Day 48/75)

"Baby, you promised you was gonna come and see me play," Asia whined.

"Broski, I'm not ya baby," I firmly said to her.

"Zay, we're in a relationship," she tells me.

"Tuh. Since when?" I scrunched up my face.

"Since last month," she answered soundin serious. "What else would you call this?"

She points her index finger between me and her.

"Friends with benefits?" I made it sound like I was guessing and shrugged.

She smacked her lips. "Wooooww, ok. Thanks for making it clear this time."

She gets up from under the covers and out of my bed then she puts her underwear and jeans back on. She grabs her Jansport backpack and was getting ready to slide into her slides.

"Asia, wait-" she cut me off.

"No nigga. If this is only a friends with benefits situation, i don't want it. Cause I'm better than that," she said in a angry tone.

She walks out before I could say anything to her.

Damn. There goes another one.

I sat on my bed and ran my hand through my hair. Ever since last year when I practically lost Jaelyn, I figured it was time for a change and just started to grow my shit out.

My head just hadn't been straight ever since, I guess.

I got up from my bed and took my towel from around my waist then put on some Calvin Klein underwear and a pair of basketball shorts.

Once I finished I went for my laptop so I can finish my assignment.

Halfway through the assignment, Demarcus decides to walk in lookin all happy.

"What's got you cheesin so early in the afternoon?" I looked at him weirdly.

"You know the usual," he smiled while plopping done on his bed. "Love."

"Oh. So y'all serious serious about this relationship?" I asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Of course we is. You know the vib-" he cut himself off. "Nevermind. You don't know the vibes cause ever since the semester started you just been fuckin and duckin. I ain't ever see no girl by yo side with the title 'girlfriend' floatin above her head."

I kissed my teeth and put my laptop down. "Ok and? All that really matters is that I'm gettin pussy."

"If you say so, nigga," he shrugs.