-9-

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!! MAKE 2020 YOUR YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!! MAKE 2020 YOUR YEAR. PERIODT.😘

^Edit(June 2020): yk What? .. Nvm. Cut the mfin Camera😒

-Jaelyn-

1 more week. This week has been hectic. We had to do rehearsal for Graduation.

I don't even know why we still needa do that shit.

Anyways, I sat at home watching tv in my living room and munching on some Chester hot fries.

I was only in panties and an oversized t shirt and the AC was kicking real good. I had no plans for the weekend except for staying in and catching up on some lost sleep and eating.

As I watched a Jerry Springer re-run, my phone that was slightly cracked at the top of the screen and was now on 10% dinged and I seen it was from Zavon.

I forgot I still had this nigga's number.
The fuck does he want?

I wiped off my red, dusty finger tips and picked up my phone then unlocked it and went straight to messages.

Zavon- I'm oustide yo building. Come down...Now
3:08 pm

I smacked my lips before responding.

Me- For why?😑
3:10pm

Zavon- Just come down. I woulda came up there myself but I just don't know what number apt u in
3:10pm

Read 3:11pm

Right then, I went to my room and put on a pair of basketball shorts and my red UGGs Fluff Yeah slides and then I just left my red and black bonnet on.

I grabbed my keys and phone and headed out the door, locking it for safety cause people in the building be wylin.

It took me 3 minutes to get fully into the lobby and that's when I seen Zavon standing outside, using his phone with his right hand and there was a basketball in his other hand.

He plays basketball?

I opened to door to go see what he wanted.

"Why you here?" I asked him as soon as I was in front of him.

He looked up  from his phone and then put it away. "Damn. No 'Hi Zay, how you doin?'"

He was wearing some basketball shorts and a wife beater that made the two ends of his chest tattoo visible with some Nike elite socks and slides.

I looked at him with an unpleased look.

"Aight look. I'm bored so I came over here hopin that you'd go up against me in a game in ball..." he said while tossing the basketball around in his hands.