-41-

-Jaelyn-

-Jaelyn-

"It's hot as fuck," I said as my boyfriend and I chilled on the couch and watched some tv.

"Yeah, it's 101 degrees outside," Zay tells me.

"Hell nawl. Go turn up the AC," I told him.

He retrieves the remote from the coffee table in the middle of the room and turned up the AC.

"Turn it up some more," I said.

"Dang, it's at max."

"Oh," I laughed.

"Then why the fuck is it still hot in this bitch?!" I yelled, getting fed up wit all the sweating I had goin on.

Since it was summer it was Hotter than normal. It was Saturday which meant non of us had work cause we never work on weekends.

"Fan my back for me real quick," Zavon requested as he laid on his stomach with only his red basketball shorts on.

"No, It's too hot to be moving," I declined.

He kisses his teeth. "Let's go to the beach then."

"Which beach?"

"I don't fucking know. Let's just go to the nearest one," he gets ups from the couch.

"Aight, help me up."

He walks over to me and uses my hand to pull me up.

I headed to the bathroom and took Zay's shirt off. It was hot as fuck so I only had on his shirt that fit like a dress on me and some underwear.

"Mind if I hop in witchu?" He peeped his head in the bathroom while I turned the shower on.

"It's too hot. I'm sorry," I shook my head.

"I don't give a fuck," he comes into the bathroom with his towel by his side.

I step into the tub and he joins me in there after he brushed his teeth.

"Bro, go behind m-"

"I'm not ya bro," he interrupted my sentence.

"Get behind cause you blockin all the cold water," i say ignoring what he said.

"Aight but gimme a second, I gotta soap up and wash off first."

I sighed and let my eyes wander down to his ass.

Having a football boyfriend was lookin amazing right now. They always be havin nice asses...for no good reason.

I wanna touch it.

I prepared my hands and my fingers for it to make impact with his left cheek.

I softly put my hand on the cheek and gave it a good squeeze.