-15-

-Jaelyn-College 1/4(Y'all should definitely play the song above

-Jaelyn-
College 1/4
(Y'all should definitely play the song above...I can bless y'all playlists rq🌚)

"I really had a nice time hanging with you tonight," I smiled at Javon.

"Me too, shorty," he smiles back.

DAMN he was so fine.

"You tryna do it again sometime?" He asked me.

"Of course, just let me know when that'll be," I said still smiling like a idiot.

He was now staring into my eyes almost like he was staring into my soul.

"Damn, shorty," he said lightly chuckling and looking away. "I wanna kiss you so fuckin bad right now..."

"No one's stoping you," I said while biting on my index finger.

He looked into my eyes and then to my lips. He looked as if he was hesitating.

He licked his lips and looked away again. "Nah, I think ima wait til our next date."

"Okay. Your loss," I shrugged, tryna play it cool.

"You should go inside now," he says to me.

I forgot we was in front of my dorm.

"Oh, well, goodnight Javon."

"Goodnight Jaelyn."

I got my keys out my bag and started to open the door until Javon stopped me.

"Wait, not to sound nosy or whateva but who was that Zavon nigga earlier? Is he ya ex or some shit?" He asked me suddenly.

I slowly turned to face him. "Uh...he's definitely not an ex of mine. He's just this guy I've known since middle school. Him and his friends been on my ass since high school tho so I don't really like him."

"Damn. Maybe he likes you...ya never know," he shrugs his shoulder.

"Who? Zavon?" I chuckled. "That could never be the case."

"Just sayin. But it's too late for him cause I'm in ya life now," he says with a lot of confidence.

"Bye Javon," I playfully rolled my eyes and continued to open my door.

"Aight, bye shorty," he walks off.

—2 Days Later—

-Zavon-

Now here me out. A nigga been made it mad obvious that I been liked Jaelyn. In more ways that one.

I tuned in to what la profesora was sayin to make sure it wasn't that important so I can have a moment alone with my thoughts.

I been in my feelings lately. And by lately I mean for the past 2 days.

I should probably apologize for treating Jae so badly for the past few years. I've always felt bad whenever I did negative shit to ha but I just didn't want her to know that a nigga was feelin her especially when I was rising to popularity and niggas like Sekeena and them started pickin on her. Instead of tryna help her, I joined them.