We Meet

So I walk in the door and already there's a trauma " there was a car crash on 23 rd and Charlotte 3 victims one adult two children one 5 and the other 12" " will someone please page doctor Blue I'm right here oh good we have a little girl age of 12 with a dislocated shoulder and a head trauma and a 5 year old boy with a broken rib and an 25 year old women with a fractured wrist and knee " I rushed up to the paramedics " I need three CT's and 3 doses of analgesic for the rib and someone page neuro" " got it" " thank you know let's go".

I'm here Mel walks in to the room Liv asks "and who are you " " oh I'm doctor Carter neuro" "oh ok so we have a 12 year old girl with a dislocated shoulder and head trauma and we have already cleared the shoulder now we're just waiting on CT and than next door we have what I am assuming her 5 year old brother who came with an broken rib that's all thank goodness and finally we have the driver a 25 year old female with a fractured wrist and knee now we have cleared the 25 year old female and the 5 year old male all we need is for you to look at the little girls CT scans" " alright let's have a look" .

" oh no have you seen these scans , no what , you see here, oh man, yeah". We have one awake the 25 year old says one of the nurses"Hi I'm doctor Blue and this is doctor Cater can you tell us you name Megan, Megan Baxter where's my siblings we have them right next door their both fine now your brother ,his names Charlie ,ok now Charlie came in with just a broken rib now your sister, Katie how's Katie, she came in with a dislocated shoulder and some head trauma, but she's alright, yes she's fine for now, for now? Now we got her scan back and we'll Katie has a tumor, oh my god, well is she going to be alright, well lucky enough we caught it to where it's only on stage one, is that good, that's very good, ok that's great, is there anyone we can call your parents maybe, no our parents died in a storm 3 years ago it's just me, Charlie, and Katie oh well whenever you fell your ready you can just go next door and see Katie and Charlie, thank so much, no problem.

"Well how bout that first day doctor Cater, honestly not as bad as I thought it would be hey do you live on 21st Avenue across from a White House with like a wooden door, yeah how did you know you like some kind of stocker, no that's my house I could have sworn I saw you yesterday unpacking your car with 3 I think I saw kids, yeah umm my kids Jax and Max are 5 and Sam is 4, that's so crazy I have twins to Emily and Eden are 4 and a 5 year old girl Willow, oh cool maybe we could have a play date sometime, maybe," "paging doctor Cater to OR one paging doctor Carter to OR one, well that's my que talk later, see ya. "Well this should be interesting".