Social Worker

Two chapters because I've been slacking.😊

The Next Day
Ok can you guys say bye to Kinsley, bye Kinsley, bye guys, thanks mom for letting them stay for a while no problem Liv, alright guys me and mom be back be good for granny, ok bye mommy bye mama, see you guys later....you sure this it, yes I put the address in the gps, oh I think this is it, yes this is it, hi Julie, yes and you must be Liv, yes and this is my girlfriend Mel, hi, Julie are Tate and Lily here, they should be in the room, ok bye Liv bye Mel thanks for letting me stay the night, no problem, so Kinsley was telling us she has two brothers, yes Tyler and Ryder, are they together, well the last I hard they were together for awhile and then after a few weeks they got split, wow that's so sad, yeah those kids have been through, well why don't you get them, believe me I tried but I have two other kids I can barely take care of, yeah well we were wondering if you would mind if we take Kinsley and then we were going to try and find Tyler and Ryder just so they could be together until they find a permanent home what do you think, honestly I don't think it's a bad idea I can give you her social workers number, ok thank you.

Hi is this Amelia Taylor, this is she and may I ask who I'm speaking with, I'm Olivia Blue I got your number from Julie Brown and I was just calling to see if we could meet to talk about the young siblings, ummm sure and what was your name again Olivia O-l-i-v-i-a Blue spelled like the color, ok and are you okay with tomorrow at 3:40pm, um yes no problem see you then thank you, no problem see you then. So what did she say, we meet tomorrow at 3:40, ok what if we had 8 kids that would be crazy, I know now we just have to wait and see.

The Next Day
Hi you must be Olivia I'm Amelia, hi you can call me Liv and this is my partner Melanie, hi you can just call me Mel, so thing with Kinsley and her brothers are that their dad left after she was born and her mom had been on and off drugs since Ryder was a baby then after Kinsley turned one she died of an overdose, wow so where are her brothers, well Ryder is in a boys home after his adoption failed, what happened, the couple got pregnant and decided not to keep him they thought it would be to much, and Tyler, he is in a foster home in Kentucky, why did he get moved all the way out there, no more over crowded or no one wanted him it happens often, well we were wondering if we could just take all of them in at once just so they would at least be together, let me make some calls just one sec.... yeah ok thanks so I got them to do an emergency of removal so I just have to do a check list and your good to go they should be in your house by next week but you still have to go through the foster class, but will they be living with us while we're doing, yes ma'am, that's great, you said something about a check list, yes so some questions you can answer now alright ready, yes, do you have any pets, yes a dog named sunshine, ok so sunshine can't be there while they are just until you get your foster license, no problem, any kids, yes, how many, 6 from ages 5-6, full house already huh, yes but we would love to have them in our house , I can tell now all we have to do is go to your house and do an inspection and your good to go now Kinsley can come to your house tonight if f you would like, yes we would, but the boys will probably be like a week, ok, alright, so you want to just follow us, sure no problem.

So what we're gonna do here is just check the rooms make sure everything's good to go so do you know where they're going to be sleeping, well we were thing just until we get everything situated the boys cold sleeping the guest room until we fix it up for then and Kinsley could share a room with our 5 year old daughter Sam, sounds good to me what are your kids names again, oh well there's Willow then twins Jax and Max then another set of twins Eden and Emily and last but not least Sam, really have a full house don't you, yep, so a little about the kids all are in the same grade but Ryder has dyslexia and Tyler has asthma and has to take it two times a day before school before bed, ok we know when Kinsley's birthday is but when are the boys, Ryder's birthday is on Halloween October 31st and Tyler's is November 13th, well I think we're good, ok if you need anything just call me, ok and Kinsley will be here what time tomorrow, 9:30am, I'm thanks, no problem.