What About Your Ex

On the right is Chris ( Liv's ex) and on the left Ben (Mel's ex) hope your enjoying reading this story and there is also 2 month time jump because I didn't feel like writing them becoming closer and closer so now there really close friends ok😊

Liv POV: so I asked Mel to come over and my mom could watch the kids while we sit and chat we've grown really close this past month but it's probably because we see each other everyday like at work and then living right across the street from each other to but tbh I think I like her a little to much "so the thing with my ex is that after we had Willow and the twins so young we just grew further and further apart from each other and then eventually he cheated on me with his wife now Jen but we're cool now we had to learn to keep it cordially for the kids they end up having to more kids  after the divorce so that my tragic love story, wow and you and Chris still talk, yeah of course tbh I think we're closer apart then we ever were together if you know what I mean, yeah I do, so how bout you".

Mel POV: when Liv asked about Ben I didn't even want to talk about him but it's just something about her that makes me think I can tell her anything "well if that isn't a story I don't know what is, what do mean, well when we had the twins I was only 19 but I was in love or so I thought one night the twins were about 1 and I was pregnant with Sam and he came in plastered talking about how the twins weren't his and I'm having someone else baby but that was just the easy part of him as a drunk now after I had Sam that was probably the worst he hit me every single day after that for 8 years I was in the hospital for four weeks straight one time and then I had enough enough of my kids asking me mommy why is daddy so mean or why are you crying or how come you have dark spots on you I mean they weren't all bad days but most were so I took my kids and we left no one nows where I am but my mom and she would never tell him anything and you know the even more sad part is that I still miss him sometimes even after all the hell and misery he put me through ain't that something but one thing I would never let him to is touch a finger on my kids ,wow that was wow, well I think I'm just going to go, no stay I think that you are brave and strong and powerful and your kids should be the absolute proudest of their mother for all the pain and struggle you've been through, that is the nicest thing anyone one has ever told me, well you deserve it" before I know it we're making out on the couch than her mom and the kids walk in like we're in the 6th grade but we split before they saw anything " well I think we're just gonna go now, yeah see you, yeah, kiss i mean kids come, what did you just call us nothing come say bye to Liv and thanks to Miss.Blue for having us..... over, thanks Liv thanks Miss.Blue, our pleasure, bye Ed ,bye Em, bye Will, Bye Jax, Bye Max,Bye Sam".