Let's Move

3 weeks later

Hey hon did you call your mom and ask her about the house, yeah she said that we could move in about a week, cool, what about you have you spoke to your parents, well they called to tell me how my abuela was doing last week but that's about it but I talk to my sisters yesterday so, speaking of let me call Tom his baby mama is supposed to be due soon, bonjour, hello why are you speaking in French, ça arrive quand je suis nerveux, why are you nervous, elle est en travail, right know, Oui, will they let you go in with her, non ils ont dit à cause de la couronne, so you have to wait, Oui, well call me when she get out, D'accord, k. What happened well Tom's baby mama went into labor and they won't let him go in because of corona, wow that's sad, I know, so know let me call Mar, hey did you tell her about the kids because I know you told your mom and Tom, um no but hey this is as good as a time as any she will know be an aunt 4 times again, yea I don't know why I'm talking I still have to tell my mom and dad I guess I'll do it later.

Hey peaches, hey muffin wassup well little Tommy is having a bébé, what no way, yes way, right know, was he speaking in French, Oui, I just thinks it's so funny when he freaks out he sounds like Carella Deville out of breath or something, haha true but he said they won't let him go in with her because of this corona, wow that's so sad does maman know, nope I haven't told her unless Tom called her after he got off the phone with me, that's crazy Tommy's going to be a papa, I know right there's something else as well, what, me and Mel are moving into a bigger house, oh ok but why I mean your house know is great, well ours just isn't big enough for 14 people anymore,wait did you say 14 cause last time I checked there were only 11 people in your house hold, not anymore cheeca, hello Mel, hello Mar, Liv give the phone to Mel, well excuse me, um Melanie, yes Mary, can you please tell me what my sister means by 14 people, well see we have a few permeate guess between the ages of 5-6, omg you did not get more kids, yes yes we did, how many, three, Seigneur Liv, yes do maman and T know, yes, do your family know Mel, everyone but my parents, well at least I'm not to know so what their names, well the oldest is a girl named Nova she's 6 and then twin boys Syrus and Spencer who are 5, well hey you guys sure do have a thing for twins don't you, well I guess so, well can I meet them, yeah, muffin I know you said they know but have maman and T met them, um yeah via FaceTime like you, oh so there familiar with them, yeah ok so guys this is my sister Mary can you say hi, hi, hello, hi, hi guys it's really nice to met you, what's that bud yeah Syrus wants to ask you a question, yeah no problem, do you speak French like Liv, Oui, cool, do you have kids, yes I do hey Beck Sal tu peux venir ici, auntie Livy, hi munchkins, so Sal and Beck this is Nova Syrus and Spencer your new cousins, hi,hi, can you tell them how old you are and your name, I'm Sally and I'm 4, I'm Beck and I'm 3, well can you guys say see you later, see you, hey can you guys say bye to Mary, bye, see you later, k guys see you nice to meet you, you too, ok you guys can go play, so I guess I'll talk to you later peaches, k see you later muffin au revoir, bye.

Well hey 5 down two to go, do you want to go tell the kids about the house know, yeah ok let's go, hey guys can everyone one come to the living room, so me and mama have something we want to tell you so since there are more people here now me and mama have decided that we move houses, what, really, yep so if you have any questions now is the time to ask, is it bigger, yes a little bigger, how many rooms, so there are 10 rooms and 5 bathrooms and 1 half bath but people are still sharing, what are the new bed rooms, well they only change are that Ry and Ty get a new room makeover and Sy and Spence get their decorated room and Will and Nova will be sharing everyone else is the same so we will give you guys the option to choose two colors like everyone else did oh and there will be a boys bathroom and a girls bathroom, so like all the girls in one bathroom and all the boys in one bathroom, yep, so Ry and Ty what colors do you want, I want blue, I want brown, brown really, yeah, ok, Will, Nova, I want white, ok Nova, pink, and last but not least Sy and Spence, I want black, um ok and Sy, I want grey, ok so everyone ok with this, yep, well ok then.