What Now

So for any one who watches home and away I just wanted to give a RIP to mason and if you don't than go on YouTube and look up Alex and Willow their a really cute couple😊

Liv POV: So I kissed her now we're going to talk latter after her shift I'm excited but nervous to see her I also miss her so much but I just want to take things slow.

Mel POV: "Hey nurse Jackson is that the last case for the day, ummm yes ma'am I think it was have a great rest of the day off, thank you you as well call if you need me but do me a favor try not to need me, hahah ok will do, bye,bye". So yesterday me and Liv kissed and I'm not even having second thoughts about it I mean I know it's fast but I feel like she's the kind of person that I can just tell any thing to I really like her I want to talk to her I just hope she feels the same way.

Both Mel & Liv POV: I hear Mel's car outside pull in her driveway and I think I started to sweat a little there's a knock on the door " hold on just a moment......hey, hey, how's it going, good and you, good, how's the kids, good their good and you, yeah their good sooo do you want something to drink, umm sure do you have red or white, yeah I think I have some white just let me get it and I'll be right back, ok, sooo, sooo, (at the same time) can we, you first, no you, ok so I've been thinking that I really like you Mel and I've never fell for someone this fast before not even Chris we were friends for 2 years before we officially started dating but with you it's so different ok so I'm done ranting just wanted to say that, well here's the thing Liv I really like you to, you do, of course what's not to like your cute, smart, kind and a great mother so I'm willing to try this out if you are, of course I am (long kiss)..... so what do we tell the kids".