He found ME(part 2)

That's not the same ring Mel I asked you a question is that the same ring, what does it matter to you we're done I want a divorce, please...you what know I'll give you your divorce but you have to give me back my kids, are crazy now here's what I want you to do I want you to ask the little voices in your are they thinking straight because you have got to be insane if you think I'm am going to let you just up and take my kids, oh baby you don't know the have of it, well then I guess you better find you a damn good lawyer cause you are not taking my kids, bitch you sure you ready for this fight, bring it on...bitch.

One week later

Hey what time does court start, um 10:30 what time are you meeting Larry ummm in 30 minutes so I'm gonna head out tell the kids I love them, will do love you I'll be at court today, ok see you soon love you. Hey Larry, Mel hey so we have a pretty solid case now the divorce went through prefect no problems, but, but he wants full custody, yeah no that's not happening, yeah I know but we have to figure something out the last hearing is today, I know.

Thanks Larry I'll meet you in court I'm gonna stop at Starbucks on the way, alright. Hi can I get a peach green mixed tea sweetened with ice please, no problem that'll be 2.30 May I have a name for your order, yes Mel, alright we'll be right out with you order, thank you... well well well if it isn't Melanie Carter the person trying to keep my kids away from me, Ben what are you doing here do you just keep forgetting about the restraining order that I have on you or what, hey Melly why don't you just do yourself a favor and stop while your a head, Mel your order is ready, and Ben what don't you just do yourself a favor and go to hell, well I'll see you there Melly.

All rise court is now in session you may all be seated so I see here that we have a custody hearing may the defendants please recite there full names, Ben Alejandro Diaz-Hernandez, Melanie Mackenzie Carter, now I have been going over this case for a week now and there are just three people I want to here from the children are they here, yes ma'am their right there with my fiancé, hi you can come on up to and what's yours name, oh it's Olivia Blue, and you guys must be the amazing kids all this fuss is about, yep, well can you guys tell me your full names and ages, I'm Jax Alex Carter and I'm Max Jaden Carter and we're 6 and I'm Sam Maddison Carter and I'm 5, ok now I'm going to ask you guys a very important question and you have to tell the truth ok, ok now do you like living with mommy more or daddy more, well I love my daddy but I would rather stay with mommy(Jax) me to I like it with mommy... Sam, well i love my daddy but he screams to much so I want to stay with mommy and mama, thank you guys you can go sit back down now and here's a sucker for you to take.

Ok I've come up with a verdict, know Mr. Diaz-Hernandez you broke your restraining order and for that you will have to do a year in federal prison and for that reason alone i here by announce that full custody of Jax Alex Max Jaden and Sam Maddison Carter goes to Melanie Mackenzie Carter court is a juried. Thank you so much Larry I own you, hey don't mention it I'm just doin my job, babe I won, I know, after all these years of living in fear I can now be free and I'm so happy for that and I'm so thankful for you I would not be here right now if it wasn't for you I love you so much and I cannot wait to marry you, same and I love you too so much.

Ok so this chapter kinda got away from me and for that I'm sorry but hope your enjoying my story so far😊