Two More

February 10th
3:45am

Babe wake up, huh, Babe get up I think my water just broke, what, yep definitely broke, ok I'm gonna call your mom and get the car and stuff ready, alright I'm gonna try to take a shower, alright be careful. Hello, hey Maggie it's time, now, yep I'm getting the car ready now, ok I'm on the way how far apart are he contractions, um babe how far apart are your contractions, like 10 minutes, she said 10 minutes, oh ok I'm on way, ok.

4:00

How you doin babe, in pain you, I'm Greta just perfect, great for you, hey just think when your done we will have two new editions, yep the sooner the better cause this merde is not it did you call my sister, um yeah she said she's on her way. Hey babe it's your mom, Salut maman, salut bébé comment vas-tu, well to tell you the truth I could be doing better, how much have you dilated, they said I'm 5 so almost there and plus the epidural helps a lot, I bet ok bébé I'm gonna go call me when your fully dilated, ok maman je t'aime, je t'aime aussi.

4:15

Hey I'm here how you doin muffin, I'm alright ready for this to end I forgot how hard this merde was, how far are you dilated, 7 centimeters, hey your close, not close enough hey babies you can come any time here.

5:00

Ok Liv here we go I'm gonna need you to push on 3 ok , ok , 1,2,3 push come on girly you got this give me one more big push good job congratulations you have a healthy baby girl ok girlfriends gonna give you a little break and then we push again ok , yeah alright.

5:02

Ok girly one big push then we're out on 3, ok , 1,2,3 push good ok come on one more big push ok good congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy. Now their a little under weight but nothing to worry about, ok thank you doctor Robins, no worries I'll be back to check on you three later. Hey babe can you go get my sister, yeah , hey muffin how are you feeling, I'm ok,how are the babies can I see them, yeah they're right over there aw their so precious, I know right, hey babe, yeah, I just got off the phone with your mom she and the kids are headed up here now and you brother is on way, ok what your family, I just called them they said they should get in by tomorrow, ok.

Ok now kids when we go into the hospital you have to be very quit cause there are people and babies sleeping and trying to get better, ok mom, ok let's go, mama, hey babies, are you ok, yess I'm ok do you guys want to see the babies, yes, ok their over there but you have to be very quiet cause they're sleeping, ok aw their so cute.

Hey mama papa, hey Melly how is Liv and the babies, their good they're just in room 205 on the second floor I'll meet you guys up there I'm gonna help out Kat and May, Ok. So sis how's it fell to be a mother of what 14 kids damn girl, I know right but this it no more I think we're, shit y'all better be good y'all got a whole basketball team, hey now, just kidding, I know so where are the kids and your husbands , the kids are with abuela and Ryan and Sam are having a guys weekend we told the kids we'd text them a picture or face time them, oh ok well let's go it's cold as hell out here, that it is.

Hey guys I'm here sorry I'm late fussy baby this morning, no problem Tommy, hey I don't care if you did just have a baby I will still beat you up that's not my name, well to me you will always be my baby brother Tommy, ok so now that everyone one is here can we please have some names, fine ok so first we have weighing at 5 1/2 pounds born at 5:00 on the the dot miss Luna Mae, and 2 minutes right behind her weighing at 6 pounds even born at 5:02 we have mr Luca Oliver, aw guys those are good names good job, thank you.

Well that's that hope you enjoy 😊