DisneyLand

Hey did you talk to Amelia about the kids, oh yeah she said it's fine that they could go, great. Ok guys come on we have a long flight and we have to drive to the airport ok before we walk out the door did everyone use the potty cause when we leave we won't be stopping for awhile, we all went(Will), ok let's go then, babe how long is the flight again, um I think about 2 hours, oh yeah, which is better then driving cause if we drove that would have like been 30 hours, yes and 30 hours with 9 kids is not the way to go, my point exactly.... ok you guys can get we're here now everyone grab your bag and your bag only, what time is the flight, at 6:30, it's only 6:00 we still have 30 minutes, honestly I think it's a new record for us, high five, wohwoh, ok so I'll go get the kids food from the Starbucks and is coffees, hey can you actually get me a Strawberry Frap, yeah, ok guys you can play on you tablets while we wait.

Alright everyone one find your buddy and sit beside them on the plane... hey is everyone in your row sleep, yep you, yep, what about front of you, yep, cool see you in 2 hours, see you in 2 hours.

Hey babe we're here, huh, we're here we made it, is everyone up, yep, ok let's get our carry on and go, ok you guys sit and while me and mama go get the bags.... how many you got 5, you 5, who's do we need, um mine, ok, I got it let's go, did you call an Uber, yep it should be here in 10 minutes, mom I'm hungry(Ry), me to(Will), ok we're gonna get some food when we get there here everyone come get some chips... hon our Uber is here, k come on everyone.

Wow look at this place, this is so cool, are we staying here, yep the whole weekend, ok guys we have to check into our room then we can go have some fun, yay... hi how may I help you, yes Im here to check in to my room, yes no problem name please, Melanie Carter, sorry not getting anything thing maybe try a different name, Olivia Blue, ok here we go you had the adjoining room, yes sir, here you go two keys and your room is on floor 5 room 322 hope you enjoy your stay have a nice day, you as well come on guys everyone grab someone's hand, cool look at this room it's so big, ok guys so what do you want to do first ride some rides or eat, rides, ok let's go everyone make sure you grab you coat if you dont we don't get to have fun and I repeat your coat NOT your jacket.

Hi there, oh hi do we have the wrong table, um well we have table number 10, same let me just ask, excuse me I think we have some sort of mix up here we both got table 10, oh well can I see your cards please, hi yes I'm the manager what seems to be the problem, oh we got the same table, oh I am so sorry, no worries we're fine with sharing, if you are, yes no problem, hi I'm Sara and this is my wife Ava and our kids Mia Cal and Cara, hi nice to meet you I'm Liv and and I'm Mel and these are our kids Kinsley Willow Jax Max Eden Emily Ryder Sam and Tyler, wow big family, I know right, so where you guys from, we're from South Carolina and you guys, we're from Nashville Tennessee, oh wow we love that city we went there on our honeymoon one year and it was amazing, yes it's pretty beautiful especially downtown lights.....so how old are you guys, well Me(Will) and my brothers Jax Max and Ryder are 6 and my sister and other brother are 5 how bout you guys, well I'm 7 and Cal and Cara are 5, who's the oldest out of all of you I'm three days older then Jax and Max, have you guys been on the rides yet, yeah it was so cool we got on the little mermaid ride and we all got to get on the big kid roller coaster, cool.

Hey is your brother turning purple, mama mama come here there's something wrong with Ty he's not breathing, Ty honey I need you to stay calm ok I need you to breath in...and breath out..... ok good you alright buddy, yeah, did you take your inhaler this morning, I forgot I'm sorry, it's ok bud you just gave us a scare that's all, wow how did you guys handle that so well, I'm a peds surgeon and Mel's a neuro surgeon so we know how to work out hard situations, wow your pretty and your doctors you two could not the more perfect, well trust us we're not.

Hey guys come look at the pretty lights what a way to end the day I love you hon, I love you to babes.

The girls outfit (Eden & Emily in pink Willow Sam & Kinsley in white)

The boys outfit (Jax & Max in black Ryder & Tyler in green)