New Neighbors

Liv's house if you just wanted to know to anyone who's reading hope you enjoy so far and from now on I will be doing POVs 😊

Liv POV: uugghh I'm so tired after that 12 hour shift I wonder what the kids are doing I think I'm gonna call Chris "Hello, Hey can I talk to the E's and Will please, yea one sec, Hello, Hey what you doin, nothing playing out side with Will, Ed, Cam, and Stella(Chris other kids), cool you having fun, yeah well can I talk to Ed, yeah hold on, ok" "Ed phone, okkk, Hello, Hey Ed, hi mama, having fun, yea, where's Will playing want me to get her,yea, Will phone ,Hello, hey Will having fun with everyone, yea so much fun,well just wanted to hear from you three, love you see on Monday I'm picking you Ed and Em up from school tell them I love them , ok love you too, ok bye , k bye".

Mel POV: "J,M, Sam dinner, coming , coming, I'm not hungry, alright I have ,one ,two where's three, she said she not hungry, what the first for Sam, Hey, Hi,what's going on , nothing, come on you have to tell me or, or what, you know what the tickle monsters coming, noooo hahaha,ok ok so what's really going on, I miss daddy, oh well sometimes I miss daddy too, but not the mean daddy the nice one, well you what let's not remember the mean daddy and let's remember the nice daddy like remember the time he took us to Disney World, yeah that was the best day ever, see we just have to remember the fun times and never forget those, ok, ok now go eat it's wired to here you not hungry haha, ok" " their all sleep it was hard mom I almost cried , well all you can do is keep your head up and make sure you and your kids are safe, I know he hasn't tried to talk to you has he, no no and if he did I would never tell him where you are, thanks mom love and be safe, lave you too, bye, bye".

Both Liv and Mel POV: " Double E's, Will come here I missed you, mommy, hey what y'all doing how was y'all day, it was fun ,mine to,me to, in my class we learned our 1's,me too, me also ,oh really ok what comes after 3, 4, good ok what comes after 2, 4 no 3,yes good job, alright E's, Will who takes the first bath,me no me, one of them can fight it out I'll just go after, ok we know how we settle bath time, now who ever gets this goes first what is the letter after D, Em ummm F, ok Ed, ummm E, ok so the winner is drum roll please dddddddd Ed, yay, man, it's ok Emily you'll get it next time, it's ok good job Ed, awwww look at that just for that you can choose any desert tonight, cool, what no fair, and for you Ed knowing your alphabet you can to, yay, what about me , , alright Will now tell me what is the number after 7,ummm 8, way to got you also get any desert you want tonight, alright Will your up let's go,ok, mama there's someone at the door, ok thanks Ed, ok Will hold on be right back, ok no rush, haha ok who is it Mel who Mel, Mel Carter oh ok one sec hey how's it going ,good good so I just wanted to come over and properly introduce us can you say your names please,I'm Jax and I'm Max and I'm Sam , well hi I'm Liv and Ed and Em can you come here, and this Eden and Emily, mom can you hurry up, if you'll excuse me for like two seconds, coming, who's in the living room the new neighbors, oh do I have to meet them yes you do, fine, their nice, and this is Willow wait your names are Emily and Eden, yeah, lame, Jax Carter you apologize right now, and your names are Jax and Max, lame, Eden Blue now you apologize, but he started it ,I don't care we never react worse, same goes for you mr apologize now, sorry, sorry, wanna go play , well it's late and a school night maybe another time, ok , fine, see you , see you" " see you at work , ok you to".